DMS-IIT Delhi: Placement 2006

12 Posts  ·  7 Users
About this group
*DMS, **IIT** **Delhi** Final Placements 2006 * Department of Management Studies, IIT Delhis ability to produce managers capable of matching and surpassing the best globally, was reaffirmed during *Final Placement 2006*, where the institute e...
Page 1 of 2
eddy Says
thanks man... though i quite know what u think of consultants

LOL.....Come on....That it no way takes away anything for your success 😃 Take my opinions as you would take Laloo's on aloos - with a pinch of salt 😉

And yea, Congrats to Tarun too :)

Cheers
|| Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity ||
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
anuragxp Says
Congrats to Tarun as well , two of my batchmates are also headed for MCKC 😃 BTW, did u forget to tell about any other PG member from IIT-D or only two of you are from the class of 2006?

i guess we were the most active here at pagal land...there are couple more but have not seen them around on pg for quite some time
eddy Says
And tarun will now trouble MCKC

Congrats to Tarun as well , two of my batchmates are also headed for MCKC 😃 BTW, did u forget to tell about any other PG member from IIT-D or only two of you are from the class of 2006?
Congratulations dude and all the very best 😃

Cheers

thanks man... though i quite know what u think of consultants

And tarun will now trouble MCKC

anuragxp Says
Congrats! Gawd save IBM's competitors

Think Eddy's comment was more apt
Congrats to all IIT-D guys, really great placements 😃 Looks like the Class of 2006 is really lucky, it's the perfect time to pass out of a B-School 😁 Where did apne PG members get placed? What about Eddy?

Cheers!

Well IBM was the luckyone to get Eddy.
eddy Says
Eddy got through IBM as a consultant... God help the company

Congrats! Gawd save IBM's competitors

Congratulations dude and all the very best 😃

Cheers

|| Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity ||
Congrats to all IIT-D guys, really great placements 😃 Looks like the Class of 2006 is really lucky, it's the perfect time to pass out of a B-School 😁 Where did apne PG members get placed? What about Eddy?

Cheers!

Eddy got through IBM as a consultant... God help the company