DMS IIT Delhi, GD/PI Call getters discussions (2013-15)

188 Posts  ·  143 Users
About this group
Hello puys Congrats to all those who have been shortlisted for gd/pi round. PFB links for gd/pi shortlisthttp://dms.iitd.ac.in/Result_MBA%20FT/GDΠ%20list%20for%20DLM%20and%20DLT.pdf http://dms.iitd.ac.in/Result_MBA%20FT/GDΠ...
Page 1 of 19

DMS,

Do you think that the aspirants don't have any work? Can you please stop talking about management and professionalism and start behaving professionally?

Waitlist to be out after 8th May , can the selected students submit their drafts after 6th May , anytime?
If you think, my language is unprofessional, then please tell me what word should I use for your process?

As an aspirant, I think I have wasted 1000 Rs. by applying and one day of my life, by attending the GD/PI process.

What kind of management will you teach, when you cannot manage a GD/PI process?

Regards,
A disappointed aspirant.

XIMB
2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have few queries:

1. Are people on sabbatical allowed to sit for placement?

2. If 1 lakh is the tuition fee(as per the site) then what are these 12,385 rs. for? Are these only for 1st semester or for each one?

3. Hostel charges of rs. 34800 are per semester or these are only for 1st semester and then we have to pay for hostel seat rent only?

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any OBC puys leaving NITIE ? please comment so that we can get an idea of next WL movement

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Congratulation!! All the Selected Candidates.Join this Group to remain updated

nidsmba2012 s post in DMS, IIT Delhi Final Converts 2013-15: PaGaLGuY Forums

Nidhi MediaCom-2013 DMS,IITDelhi
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

DoMS IIT Roorkee 2013-15!!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

will the results b declared 2morow.........???

If yes .then at what time......??

54 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any tentative date for final results?

Never Ever :)
2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

when will the results be out?? 3 IITs out alreaddy!!

converts - IIM KASHIPUR, VGSOM - IIT KGP, DoMS-IIT CHENNAI, IMT G(IB),TAPMI,NIRMA,SIBM-B,LBS(f) SSBM
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the mail id of admissions team at IIT Delhi. On the day of interview, i didn't bring the CAT admit card. Seniors asked me to mail it. Can any seniors help.

9 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Had been told a lot abt placements at IITD during session before gdpi but there is no such detail on their site and not even on the brochure given..

DMS site says under construction

What to conclude??

CAT2012 : 98.62
14 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...