DMS IIT Delhi Final Results 2009-11

486 Posts  ·  87 Users
About this group
Hi In a few minutes Final Results Of DMS IIT Delhi for Batch of 2009-11 will be announced. Will Upload the link here soon... All the best to everyone.
Page 1 of 49
Waitlist Update :

15 more calls have been issued in General Category.
All the candidates have been intimated by email and need to submit fees withing two days.

On behalf of seniors and batchmates for session 2009-11,
I welcome all new DMSites ....:

Welcome and please the orkut community for our batch for more action.... orkut -
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Waitlist Update :

15 more calls have been issued in General Category.
All the candidates have been intimated by email and need to submit fees withing two days.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

When we will come to know the final list?
Is it out??
I mean to ask that whether I have been upgraded from DLT-M to DLM, how will I know?
Also I want to know the procedure for withdrawal if needed.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
a small clarification...
What does IP~ NILGIRI says? does that mean we have to temporarily adjust in IP apartments??

Yes, U will be provided a flat in IP appartment to be shared between 4-5 ppl, till there are empty rooms in Nilgiri.

Last yr, this period ws around one month.
U r very lucky, IP and Nilgiri are neighbours.. Those alloted IP-Kumaoun, will be having long walks for food...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
The list is out.... and a couple of questions already!!

1. According to the offer letter, we have to make two DD's: one DD of Rs. 6300/- to be drawn in favour of "Registrar, IIT Delhi" payable at New Delhi and the second one of Rs. 12050/- to be drawn in favour of "Director, IIT D (respective) Hostel". However, according to the hostel allotment list, a Demand Draft drawn in favour of Director IIT Delhi (Hostel Name) Hostel for Rs.14,100/- and another Draft of Rs.850/- in the name of REGISTRAR IIT DELHI are required. Could seniors please clarify this discrepancy?
  2. For those of us who are arriving on the 22nd, will we be allotted rooms on that day?

Thanks! (Already looking forward to life @ KARAKORAM :D)

Hey

Pls prepare the DDs according to the instructions in the hostel allotment letters.

Yes, u will be alloted rooms on 22nd, dnt worry....
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

a small clarification...
What does IP~ NILGIRI says? does that mean we have to temporarily adjust in IP apartments??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The list is out.... and a couple of questions already!!

1. According to the offer letter, we have to make two DD's: one DD of Rs. 6300/- to be drawn in favour of "Registrar, IIT Delhi" payable at New Delhi and the second one of Rs. 12050/- to be drawn in favour of "Director, IIT D (respective) Hostel". However, according to the hostel allotment list, a Demand Draft drawn in favour of Director IIT Delhi (Hostel Name) Hostel for Rs.14,100/- and another Draft of Rs.850/- in the name of REGISTRAR IIT DELHI are required. Could seniors please clarify this discrepancy?
  2. For those of us who are arriving on the 22nd, will we be allotted rooms on that day?

Thanks! (Already looking forward to life @ KARAKORAM :D)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
xyz.delhi

Hello

PJA have been mailed to 2009-11 Google Group.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi Friends,

I have a doubt regarding the medical report, do we have to get that report filled before coming to DMS or can we do that after coming there?

Presently i'm in my relatives house and i'm not having that form with me, tats y.

Thanks in advance.

Hey

U need to submit medical report @ the time of registration....
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...