DMS IIT Delhi, Admission Queries (2013-15)

1,534 Posts  ·  486 Users
About this group
Hi friends, Welcome to the official admissions thread of DMS IIT Delhi. Through this thread we will attempt to resolve your queries regarding the admission process. We will soon be creating a facebook page for handling your queries more ...
Page 1 of 154

kb ayegi Wait list 8th to ho bhi gayi

4 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi ,

I am a CAT 2013 aspirant and I'm new to pagalguy. IIT delhi is one of the colleges that i want to do an MBA from but my 12th score is only 74.2 . I just want to know if there are any converts with a similar score. I have heard that the IITs give high weightage to 10th , 12th and grad marks . Just wanted to know if i have any chances if i do well in CAT or will IIT delhi be always a dream for me ?
Converts please help.
8 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How are the hostels ?? The rooms are on twin sharing basis or single??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Did anybody got the official mail regarding the offer and the 1st fee instalment?

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I guess with so many buffer calls and small batch size of DMS, there will be minimal movement this time. rolleyes

IIM Kozhikode 2013-2015
9 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Wait list will be coming after 8th May.... @Seniors.. till what wait list number students got a convert?? Atleast we can have an idea about wait list..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any OBC puys leaving NITIE ? please comment so that we can get an idea of next WL movement

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Management Systems Converted, not joining though. GN wl moves by 1. Congrts to all those who have converted. IIT D is a very good college.

CAT 2011-> 96.8 CAT 2012-> 99.16
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Congratulation!! All the Selected Candidates.Join this Group to remain updated!

DMS, IIT Delhi Final Converts 2013-15 : CAT & Related BSchools : PaGaLGuY Forums

Nidhi MediaCom-2013 DMS,IITDelhi
2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is there any waitlist ??

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...