DMS IIT Delhi 2008-2010 Results out!!!

508 Posts  ·  92 Users
About this group
results......... Final Result for Admissions to IITD MBA Programme (2008-2010) congrats to all call getters!!! finally the results are out... sigh of relief to everybody...
Page 1 of 51

how can one avail the scholarship from BHARTI?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Light Green:

Department of Management Studies, IIT Delhi is one of the best B-Schools in India from the return on investment(ROI) point of view. DMS, IIT Delhi is 2nd (after FMS, Delhi) in terms of ROI, according to a nationalized survey.

The fees is is a mere Rs. 25,000 per semester. The total expenditure (everything included) comes to about only 1.75 lac for two years. The avg placement Indian package is 11.92 lacs. DMS is the place to be :).

Let me know if you have any other query.

Anuj Jalote
Class of 2010, DMS - IIT Delhi

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

what is the fees at iit delhi for mba?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
eddy Says
Nopes Sumit, you will have to ask guys in the current batch. I passed out ages ago so will not be able to help.

can somebody confirm when shall the fees be refunded to ppl who have withdrawn ?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Puys who have cancelled their seats,
have u got ur refund?
i am yet to receive the second cheque, any updates on this regard will be helpful.

Any update on fees refund of students who have withdrawn?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
sumit_good4u_gr Says

Nopes Sumit, you will have to ask guys in the current batch. I passed out ages ago so will not be able to help.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi Rishi, I think normal trouser and shirt would do. If the process is same as it was in 2004 when I joined, it will be a common induction to IIT for students of ALL courses, Btech, Mtech, MBA etc.

After the session, which may take half a day, you can visit your respective department, meet seniors and peers and collect details about the time table etc.

All in all, it will be hot and you would be required to walk around a bit so please wear something comfortable (especially shoes). Might sound trivial but I wore new shoes to campus on my first day and boy, did they bite

Regarding the hostel, I think some of the current guys might be able to advice you better.

One last thought. 9.30 means not later than 9.29 sharp, as far as the first day goes. So make sure that you are on time. Its a very good event, and you will feel proud to have joined IIT.

All the best, have a rocking couple of years ahead.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys, any further update on waiting list?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Please let us know what to wear on first day.

Hi Rishi, I think normal trouser and shirt would do. If the process is same as it was in 2004 when I joined, it will be a common induction to IIT for students of ALL courses, Btech, Mtech, MBA etc.

After the session, which may take half a day, you can visit your respective department, meet seniors and peers and collect details about the time table etc.

All in all, it will be hot and you would be required to walk around a bit so please wear something comfortable (especially shoes). Might sound trivial but I wore new shoes to campus on my first day and boy, did they bite

Regarding the hostel, I think some of the current guys might be able to advice you better.

One last thought. 9.30 means not later than 9.29 sharp, as far as the first day goes. So make sure that you are on time. Its a very good event, and you will feel proud to have joined IIT.

All the best, have a rocking couple of years ahead.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
I had applied for refund... Just got the DD worth 10K back. No mention of the other DD... I suppose IITD will cash it and return me "Fees-1K"... so it will take time... But this is just a speculation... Can anyone confirm this please?

I posted on the thread for the benefit of others who also may be interested.

called the office...........got reply that withdrawl application will be forwarded from DMS to main office......then the process of refund would start..........meanwhile you will be refunded 1st DD of 10K
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...