Distant learning

5 Posts  ·  12 Users
About this group
i have 2 years of experience, i wish to do distance learning MBA in operations or project management. Suggest some good colleges which offer courses in operations or project management. Please suggest some part time or executive course...
Page 1 of 1

Please continue here for further queries:- Queries regarding Executive: Distance/Correspondence/Part Time/Online MBA Program

All the best!

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

With a working profile i would like to recommend you to go for Executive MBA. Though there is the option of distance learning too but compared to DL, Exec MBA has an enhanced field. The streams you have chosen is excellent. And if you are opting for executive MBA, then i will like to share some information. One of my friend is doing this from Hughes global Education they along with offering classes provide onsite learning through video conferencing, This can be so well manageable along with your working profile. In addition to this the organization I referred to you offer programmes form almost all the reputed colleges of India like IIMs, MICA, AIMA, XLRI etc.

i have 2 years of experience, i wish to do distance learning MBA in operations or project management.

Suggest some good colleges which offer courses in operations or project management.

Please suggest some part time or executive courses. I am currently working at Gurgaon

Hello mathur,

For to my knowledge for EMBA you need min. 3years in some collges and 5yrs in good institutes....
about the distant learning Symbiosis is offering good programs..in operation management..

Myself student of IMSR from mumbai pursuing EMBA in operations management.
You can visit website for more info.

i have 2 years of experience, i wish to do distance learning MBA in operations or project management.

Suggest some good colleges which offer courses in operations or project management.

Please suggest some part time or executive courses. I am currently working at Gurgaon