Distance Learning Mba From Icfai

35 Posts  ·  35 Users
About this group
hi, This thread is for all the ppl who wanna know about the correspondence mba of icfai..you can mail me at for all your queries..
Page 1 of 4

Hi All
I would like to know the question pattern the ICFAI follows for their MBA Distance Learning Program Examinations.

1. Whether all the examinations are objective?
2. Whether they follow negative Marking?
3. Also I need to know whether this course is valid one for higher studies such as PhD or Doctor of Business Administration.

Wiating for the replies.
Thanks in advance!!

Lekshmi GS

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Hi, I am an executive with three years working experiences. I want to know that - ICFAI DISTANCE MBA, TRIPURA is recognized by UGC? As recently I have heard that all the recognition of ICFAI in whole INDIA has been canceled. So I want to know their current recognition status. Kindly help me out about this. please anybody know about it help me.

any expert or senior students please help me about this matter
1 like

Hi everyone,
I am from Kolkata. I have heard a lot of rumours about ICFAI. Previously I never believed a word of it but later I realized how rotten this particular institute is. The only center that is keeping them going is the Hyderabad center. The rest, well I went through the site of AICTE and found many of its centers not affiliated. The so called ICFAI university I donno may exist or may not but I reckon they are in the same league with eye eye pee yum :grin:
Now comes the best part. They have a so called flexi MbA course. It is this course where they are the khiladis. This course costs somewhat about 90k and mainly attracts the students from poor familes. I was personally mailed by many of their students saying how ICFAI had swindled them. They ask them to pay pdcs even after they have withdrawn from the course and even threaten to take legal actions !
And they also promise about placements afetr the completion of the course. I have attached a file containing their placement details found on the internet posted by a guy who had passed this so called degree program. The average pay packege of theirs is less than rs 8000 to 9000 per month. If you furthur need more information check Consumer Complaints ICFAI Complaints - Fradulent Institute for Employees & Students

1 like
Hi, I am an executive with three years working experiences. I want to know that - ICFAI DISTANCE MBA, TRIPURA is recognized by UGC? As recently I have heard that all the recognition of ICFAI in whole INDIA has been canceled. So I want to know their current recognition status. Kindly help me out about this. please anybody know about it help me.
Can anybody let me know abt ICFAI flexi MBA programs in detail?

I have some confusion which I would like to get information on.

(1) Do we get MBA degree/diploma after completeion of level 3 papers?
(2) How hard it is to clear exam papers?
(3) Market recognition/Credibility of ICFAI courses?

Seniors/Folks pursuing Flexi MBA frm ICFAI please help me on same?

Guys please help me on this?

Can anybody let me know abt ICFAI flexi MBA programs in detail?

I have some confusion which I would like to get information on.

(1) Do we get MBA degree/diploma after completeion of level 3 papers?
(2) How hard it is to clear exam papers?
(3) Market recognition/Credibility of ICFAI courses?

1 like
hi,

i am a S/W professional with 2+ of IT experience working in an MNC, currently working in mumbai

I have a B. Tech degree in IT.

I m planning to do Distance Learning (correspondence MBA) in Information system, but confused, for which institute i should go for.

plz suggest me some options....ASAP

Thanks
Shagun
1 like

yaar der is lots of difficulties in finding icfai past exam papers.. Almost all the students have to face this problem ,, can anybody take initiative with generating such source from where we can get all the past papers conviniently.. my id is ThePaiN@in.com...

Any body having last 5year papers of distance learning MBA from ICFAI for group A, please mail me to my Email id- kirtinagpal87@gmail.com. My exam is on this sunday so please mail me ASAP.

1 like