distance education offered by icfai for overseas students

14 Posts  ·  7 Users
About this group
Hey! I stay in the Usa and plan to take up a distance education course from Icfai for overseas students.Its basically the same course structure as the distance education except that the exams are conducted in the Usa. I have been reading ab...
Page 1 of 2

Hi..!

Thanks a lot!!

For writing exam, I've to come india or exam centre will be in Qatar?

Sree

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Yes you can... provided u appear for exam as they mentioned....

No. of countries in the world r more than d no. of yrs in life,so travel as many places as u can !!!

Hi!

Is it possible to do MBA thru ICFAI... when i'm staying abroad(Qatar) ?

Thanks in advance...

Sree.

aaronsen Says
Thank You.but do you know whether SCDL-PGDBM is recognized in USA?How's TASMAC and Amity?

I doubt whether any courses of India are registered in USA or not... lets confirm from other forumites too..

About TASMAC and AMITY... i doubt whether they are registered in INDIA too ki nahi...
No. of countries in the world r more than d no. of yrs in life,so travel as many places as u can !!!

Thank You.but do you know whether SCDL-PGDBM is recognized in USA?How's TASMAC and Amity?

Hi,
But I dont have the time to go for the entance exams in the american university.Moreover I want to start my career after studying MBA/PGDBM.Thats why I wanted some advice regarding the best distance learning course from India.

Chk Symbiosis Center For Distance Learning

Hi,
But I dont have the time to go for the entance exams in the american university.Moreover I want to start my career after studying MBA/PGDBM.Thats why I wanted some advice regarding the best distance learning course from India.

Based on my experience in US I feel that american universities are lot better as for sure they have value inside US and also back in India.But they are costly

Hi,
I'm an NRI(residing in USA) and a homemaker with a kid.I need some help regd choosing a mba-distance learning institute,which doesnt have an entrance exam,but has value in USA as well as in India.

razabpn Says
ICFAI sucks!!!!

pls keep your prejudice and opinions to urself unless u have any specific reasons to post in the thread. if u cannot offer anything value add to the thread/discussion and to others pls keep away from postings your rants.
i am very sure there are hundreds or thousands of icfaians in the forum who are doing pretty well in their careers.