Distance Education Degree and then MBA?? Does it work??

17 Posts  ·  253 Users
About this group
Hey All:) , I donot know if anyone has started a post like this (....pagalguy is vast :o). If somebody has, then pls do lemme know n I would be more than grateful to move my questions there :) Anyways here goes...a short intro about me a...
Page 1 of 2

Some students know how to write a paper, but they are not engaged in writing paper process because of time constraints or lack of interest in it. There is a writing service which has solutions for both types of students and will be happy to provide all kinds of help with writing a paper.  https://superbessay.com/buy-business-plan-essay/

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Post 61542920644134
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

It will definitely work, but firstly you need to find out the authoritativeness of university in case not to be scammed and fooled

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Just when you thought you’re done dealing with paper assignments in college, here comes another challenge – earning your degree! That means more writing – and more complex ones, too! But you don’t always have to deal with it alone. A site like https://www.ihatewritingessays.com/ can point you to the right sources where you can get expert help for things like thesis and dissertation writing. Now, life as a student has gotten a lot less stressful!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

As a person who remotely received a second degree, my advice is that you should first look at the rating of an educational institution. Find a site similar to https://essayexplorer.com/review/ukwritings at a university-only curriculum. After all, just as you read a ukwritings review, you need to carefully analyze the information received and select the best. 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey , If i go for a PGDM from IMT distance learning center for 1 year, will I be able to do an MBA later on as IIM's also offer an PGDM degree?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I did my Bachelors degree through distance education. Now I want to do MBA from S P Jain Global. Will it be a hindrance in anyway? Suggestions please !

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi guys! i have a friend whos doing distance Bsc in IT from manipal university.10th- 60% 12th-52% 1 year exp in animation field.. can he get into a good college for MBA?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Rebecca,

Yaar, the point here is
1) I screwed up AWA..........I wasn't awre that it is also looked into..........i wrote a couple of lines and simply left it...........Other point is that I will have close to 4 yrs at the time of joining.......which is less if we compare it to europen schools...........So, I am looking to see if I can add some kinda X factor to the profile...............I dunno if u have gone through my profile .If not please do so........I am a Bangy rt now and have my BTech from NIT/REC.There will be too many guys with my kinda stuff.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Abhi_Insane Says
I hope that u're considering top colleges........Thats the only thing that makes sense, specially if u're plnning to move away from India after a while...........................my first score was 730 !

Abhi,

Yes ...I am considering the top colleges only...sometimes I wonder if that is being 'too big for my boots' ;)...anyways...why on earth do you want to give the GMAT again after getting a good score like 730:wow: :wow: ...I am sorry, but I am not able to see the reasoning behind giving the GMAT again.

I know to finalise the list of schools, one wants to apply to-- requires loads of research...something that I have not exactly started. Did you just go through each school's website to understand what they look for, or are there other ways of going about it....am a little at sea here, so it will be great to get some tips

Tx a ton

--Rebecca
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...