Discussions about Rajiv Gandhi Indian Institute of Management Shillong(IIM Shillong) announces admission to the Second batch of the Post Graduate Program for Executives - Managing Business in India and China (PGPEx),

7 Posts  ·  8 Users
About this group
hi ALL , Please share your views , information etc regarding this course PGPEx Managing Business in India and China , that is started by IIM Shillong .
Page 1 of 1
@amjadshanu hey .. I have no clue about this link .. maybe it was a spam mail or something ..:( .. not sure though
Future lies with those who believe in the beauty of their dreams!! :D
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@coolintellect - the link doesn't work. It says that it has been removed. Please guide us !
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

No fair idea about this 😞

Taming the cat artistically @ www.genesismentors.com
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@yesarpit said:
Hi, @coolintellect do we have placement stats for last batch and the roles offered?
hey @yesarpit .. i dont really have much details for that .. i got an email from IIM S for this ... hence i wanted to ask others present here about it .. but u can check out the site they have given in the mail >> http://www.iimshillong.in/pgpex
or mail at: pgpex.admission@iimshillong.in.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, @coolintellect do we have placement stats for last batch and the roles offered?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have heard that this Course Modules in China and India
路 Industrial Internship in China (About 10 weeks)
路 Corporate Lectures and Business Excursion in China and India
路 Integrated Course on Sustainability
路 Certification from India (IIM, Shillong) and China (OUC, Qingdao)

Can anybody please share the scope of such a MBA programme w.r.t to placements etc ??

Seniors please share your views on this too @spectramind07 @manish_harodia

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi ALL ,
Please share your views , information etc regarding this course PGPEx Managing Business in India and China , that is started by IIM Shillong .

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...