Call: 9742477771 for Management Quota Admission Guidance Top Engg colleges in Bangalore
More details Click here: https://www.admissionblock.com/
More details Click here: http://www.btechadmission.co.in/
RV College of engineering is the no 1 private engineering college in terms of teaching, placement, infrastructure, Research, ROI etc. It was established in 1963 and since then its Improving the world by providing the best possible education. There are many reasons it’s been seen as the most sought after engineering college in india.
It’s not into mass production of engineers like VIT and SRM but it’s into producing quality engineers who have the power to change the world for good.
Some reasons to join RV College of engineering:-
Entrepreneurship Cell @ R.V. College of Engineering, Bengaluru:- This is the world class facility provided by RVCE for aspiring Future entrepreneurs .
Vision- of this cell
Ideation Is Our Genesis- The Cell aims to make people realize the true sense and meaning of Entrepreneurship. The term is not only about creating acompany, but is anything to do with innovating on your own idea
Unearthing True Potential - We envision ourselves to be the cultivators of tomorrow’s leaders. Through the activities and workshops that we host, we give it our all to help people grow as successful managers and leaders; contributing to the growing startup ecosystem of India.
Strengthning 'Intrapreneurship'- Since we’re well aware that most students still opt for Placements after college, we train them for Intrapreneurship –where they can create a new business idea while being associated within the safe walls of an existing company.
Call: 09742477771 for Management Quota Admission Guidance in RV College
direct admission in RV college of engineering Bangalore, direct admission in RV college of engineering 2020, direct admission in RV college of engineering Bangalore 2020, admission in RV college of engineering, admission in RV college of engineering Bangalore, admission in RV college of engineering 2020, admission in RV college of engineering Bangalore 2020, RV college of engineering admission, RV college of engineering admission 2020, RV college of engineering admission Bangalore 2020, RV college of engineering admission through management quota, RV college of engineering fee structure management quota, admission in RV college of engineering through management quota, management quota admission in RV college of engineering. management quota admission in RV college of engineering 2020, management quota fees in RV college of engineering, RV college of engineering fees, RV college of engineering fee structure for btech, RV college of engineering fee structure, RV college of engineering management quota fees, RV college of engineering admission procedure, RV college of engineering Bangalore fee structure, how to get admission in RV college of engineering, NRI quota admission in RV college of Engineering Bangalore, Admission Process| procedure in RV College of engineering , Admission Process |procedure RV College of engineering Bangalore, Admission Process| procedure RV College of engineering Bangalore 2020, Admission Process| procedure RV college of engineering 2020, RV College of Engineering admission Process| procedure, RV College of engineering Bangalore admission Process| procedure, RV College of engineering Bangalore admission Process |procedure 2020, RV College of engineering admission Process| procedure 2020, RV College of engineering Bangalore Fee structure , RV College of engineering Bangalore Fee structure 2020, RV College of engineering Bangalore Fee structure For B.tech, RV College of engineering Bangalore Fee Structure for BE, RV College of engineering Bangalore Fee Structure for B.arch, RV College of engineering Bangalore Fee Structure for CSE, RV College of engineering Bangalore Fee Structure for ISE, RV College of engineering Bangalore Fee Structure for MECH, RV College of engineering Bangalore Fee Structure for Civil, RV College of engineering Bangalore Fee Structure for biotech, RV College of engineering Bangalore Fee Structure for ECE, RV College of engineering Bangalore Fee Structure for EEE, RV College of engineering Bangalore K-CET Fee Structure, RV College of engineering Bangalore Comed-k Fee Structure, RV College of engineering Bangalore NRI Quota Fee Structure, RV College of engineering Bangalore Management quota Fee Structure, RV College of engineering Bangalore PIO Quota Fee Structure, RV College of engineering Bangalore engineering Fee Structure, RV College of engineering |University Tuition fees, RV college of Engineering Admission through Management quota, RV College of engineering Admission through NRI quota, RV College of engineering Admission through PIO quota, RV College of engineering Admission through Gulf Quota, RV College of engineering Bangalore through K-CET, RV College of engineering Bangalore Admission through JEE mains, RV College of engineering Bangalore Admission through payment, RV College of engineering Bangalore Admission through Comed-K, RV college of Engineering Admission through Management quota 2020, RV College of engineering placement, RV College of engineering Course, RV College of engineering Course offered, RV College of engineering branch, RV College of engineering Eligibility, RV College of engineering ranking, rank, RV College of engineering Application form, RV College of engineering Average Salary, RV College of engineering Hostel Address, RV College of engineering phone number |Ph No., RV College of engineering Donation Details, RV College of engineering Form date, RV College of engineering Online Application Form, RV College of engineering Admission Contact Number (no), RV College of engineering Cut off 2020, RV College of engineering CET Cut off, RV College of engineering Comedk Cut off, RV College of engineering Jee mains Cut off 2020, RV College of engineering Form date, RV College of engineering GATE Cut Off, RV College of engineering Highest package, Library, Last Date, Highest package, Average package, B.TECH B.E fees, Entrance test, Number of seats, Highest Salary, GATE Cut Off, Eligibility criteria, Entrance Exam, Eligibility, Exam Results, Faculty, Placement details, Donation Details, Campus, Contact Number, Course Review, Branch, Academic, Calendar, Application, Form date, Procedure, Address, Location, Official Website, Website, Campus View, Scholarship, Review by Students, Ranking, Electrical Electronic, Management seat, NRI Quota, Online Registration, Online Application Form, Cut off 2020, Comed-k, Package, Salary, Sport Quota, Management, Sport Quota Fees, Fees structure, Review, Ranking, University Tuition fees, Leteral Entry, Admission Contact, RV College of engineering Bangalore Fee Structure for M.arch|M.TECH
Call: 09742477771 for Management Quota Admission Guidance in RV College
This Ads provides information regarding Management |NRI quota admissions to various colleges in India. That does not mean that all the colleges have got Management |NRI seats or subjected to any authorization with us. Also, all colleges do not provide Management |NRI quota admission without entrance exams.
About Engineering Direct Admission
Direct Admission Through Management Quota Admission Christ University. Book Your Appointment With Our Expert Star-Counselors Ankit Mishra (+91-9742479101), Anis (+91-9742886036) or Mayur Gautam (+91-9035556036).
Do you know what Engineering means?
Engineering is a word that originated from the Latin word Ingenium. Ingenium means cleverness and ingeniare means to create.
As I told engineering is one of the courses which is developing with time. Engineering courses are available as a diploma, UG and PG courses.
But, here we will be talking about the undergraduate course, that is,btech. B. Tech is a 4-year full-time undergraduate course that gives you an engineering degree.
The duration of course also depends on the country, university, and course structure you select. There are integrated engineering courses of 5-year too.Jobs and Scope after completing engineering
Before joining engineering, every candidate will be thinking, where I will work after engineering and what is the future of engineering.
You can join top companies for a job or you can go for higher studies (like mtech after engineering. There are many candidates who also opt for MBA after engineering. There are many distance educations for higher studies, which you can do parallel with your job.
And regarding jobs, you can work in various fields depending on your specialization. What I found interesting about engineering is that we can diver to any field if we want to in the future.
Jobs are available for engineers in the private and government sectors. There are a lot of companies that are looking for fresh and enthusiastic candidates for their companies in India.
Some of the best recruiters in the engineering field are:
List of Entrance Exams for Taking Engineering Admission
These are the entrance exams you can apply for if you want to get engineering admission through merit seat:
- KEAM – Kerala.
- JEE Main.
- JEE Advanced.
- CG PET.
- BITSAT – BITS.
- AP EAMCET – Andhra Pradesh.
- TS EAMCET – Telangana State.
- Assam CEE – Assam.
There are also few exams conducted by private universities, through which you can take engineering admission to the specified university.Eligibility for taking Engineering Admission
To get admission to any of the engineering colleges in India, the candidate must meet the following eligibility criteria.
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 with 55% in Physics, Chemistry, and Maths from a recognized board.
- The marks percentage differs from college and universities.
- Will be eligible for merit seat, if cleared the entrance exam.
Admission to any engineering college is based on the marks scored in the 12th standard or the respective entrance exam. Most of the engineering colleges in India, admit students based on their 10+2 marks.
Engineering admissions in Tamilnadu are also the same. I get a lot of queries regarding this. That is the reason I mentioned about TN separately.
Few engineering colleges only take admission through entrance exams and personal interviews. These kinds of engineering colleges will be taking the score of:
In these colleges, engineering admissions will be based purely on the entrance score and personal interview. You can also get admission in engineering colleges on the basis of 12th marks.Engineering Management Quota Fee Structure
There are a lot of engineering colleges in India and I can list the complete fee structure here. But, I will give an idea of how much it will cost for doing engineering in management quota.
The tuition fee will be an average of Rs.1 lac per annum in a good engineering college. Hostel and mess fee will be from Rs.75,000 to Rs.1 lac depending on the college. There will be an extra fee for a library, material, etc of around Rs.10,000 per year.
You can also read my detailed post about admission through management quota in engineering colleges.
Management quota fees in engineering Bangalore might be different from that of Chennai. For the exact fee details, you can contact our career support team on the below number. Even the procedures of btech admission in Bangalore will be different from other places like Delhi.Documents needed for taking Engineering Admission
I would advise you to keep these documents ready with you before taking admission in any engineering college. This will make the procedures easy.
- 10th marks card.
- 12th marks card.
- 12th pass certificate.
- Transfer certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Conduct certificate.
- Entrance scorecard, if applicable.
- Community certificate, if applicable.
- Income certificate, if applicable.
- Aadhar Card copy.
- Passport size photos – 6 nos.
The major engineering branches available in Indian engineering colleges are listed below. Please know about these courses before joining.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Chemical engineering.
- Petroleum Engineering.
- Plastic Engineering.
- Information technology.
- Computer science engineering.
- Civil Engineering.
- Electronics Engineering.
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering.
- Electronics and Communication.
- Electronics and Electrical.
- Electrical engineering.
- Aeronautical Engineering.
- Marine Engineering.
- Biochemical engineering.
- Biomedical Engineering.
- Metallurgical Engineering.
- Aerospace Engineering.
- Biomechanical Engineering.
- nanotechnology engineering.
- Automobile Engineering.
- Mechatronics Engineering.
- Robotics Engineering.
- Microelectronic Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Agricultural and Food Engineering.
- Ceramic Engineering.
- Industrial and Production Engineering.
- Genetic engineering.
- Petrochemical Engineering.
- Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering.
- Textile Engineering.
- Biomolecular Engineering.
- Corrosion Engineering.
- Mining Engineering.
- Bioelectronics Engineering.
These are the branches of engineering available in India. Few of the departments are available only in selected colleges.
Note: Before taking admission, please know about the course branch very well.Benefits of taking Engineering Admission
There are a lot of benefits if you take engineering admission. It will also improve many of your skills and management techniques. I will be listing here the major benefits you will see if you join engineering.
- Wide job opportunity: In the engineering sector, there are a lot of small and big companies who can offer great jobs. This gives you the ease of finding jobs after your course. Joining the best companies gives you a bright and safe future head.
- Communication skills: Participation in CDE programs, paper presentations, and exposure to students from different parts of the country will give you great improvement in communication. Good command over English will give you great opportunities.
- Time Management: You will surely improve your time management skills, as you will be having deadlines for your projects and other related parts.
- Projects: You will great exposure to projects in different sectors and also might get a chance to get into research centers which will give you a better experience.
- Will stay updated: You will stay updated to the latest trends and technologies in your sector which will stay as a habit in your future. This will give you great importance when you get placed in top engineering companies in India.
- Life experience: You will be dealing with different kinds of people and you will get experience in dealing with your social life. This will provide you an idea of selecting positive people over negative people. This will give you a great life experience.
- Decision making: You will improve your decision-making skills to a great extent. It will surely develop and make a great change in spot decision-making skills.
Now that you have got an idea about an engineering course, its scope, salary, and benefits, I would like to tell you how to select an engineering college for admission.
It is not easy to select an engineering college. There are hundreds of colleges in India, and I had made a checklist for choosing your future college.Job Placements and Recruiters:
The college must have good placement records. Never go for fake advertisements which say 100% job placement. It is not about the placement percentage, it is about for what package the candidate has been placed.
There are a lot of engineering colleges in India which places students to different companies with a monthly salary of less than Rs.20,000. I had even seen people working in placed companies for 3 months as a trainee without salary and later getting fired.
And after all these, the colleges promote itself as a 100% placement college. Choose colleges wisely!Experienced and Best Faculties
Without a good teacher, a student can never learn anything completely. Inquire about the faculties in the college and especially about the department which you need great care for. The top engineering colleges in India will be having great teachers.
If you have any contacts within the college to inquire about the same.Engineering College Infrastructure and Equipment
Infrastructure doesn’t mean how big the college is or how many acres the college is built. The college must have basic necessities to learn. The college must have a good library, hostel, mess, laboratory, etc. It would be really good if the college has a research center.Affordable Fees to take Engineering Admission
The college must only charge affordable tuition fees and extra fees. I know colleges that charge huge tuition and extra fees. And there are some colleges which have very low tuition fees, but very high charges for the hostel, food, laboratory, examination, materials, etc.
Before taking engineering admission in any college, make it clear about the extra fees with the college or consultant.Exposure to Academic Related Extra-Curricular Activities
Here I am not talking about sports and other activities. I mean the extra activities like paper presentations, CDE programs, etc. The college must be supporting all these, which will surely help improve your knowledge for the future.Scholarships for Deserving Students
There are colleges that provide scholarships for students based on their performance on marks, sports, and other activities. There are few engineering colleges that even provide 100% of scholarships for students. But, if the students fail in any of the subjects after joining the college, the scholarship will be canceled.Hostel and Food Qualify of The College
There are only a few colleges that provide qualify and hygienic food to the students. Even I won’t be able to predict about the same. But I could refer colleges with excellent and hygienic hostel environment. In a few colleges the hostel fee might be higher than the tuition fees, so please do have a check with it.The College Location and Climate
As I told you earlier, there are hundreds of engineering colleges in each state. So you have got great opportunities to choose a college. Then why choose a college which is located far away ay and unsafe place?
Choose engineering colleges which are easily accessible via road, rail, and air. Go for places which have a good climatic condition and also where your child will be able to improve their language and social skills.Recommended Colleges For Engineering Admission
These are a few top engineering colleges in India which we are partnered with. You can select any one of the colleges for admission and let us know about the same. If you want to know more details about the college feel free to comment below.
- SRM University, Chennai.
- PES University, Bangalore.
- Sathyabhama University, Chennai.
- RV College of Engineering, Bangalore.
- BMS Engineering College, Bangalore.
- Hindustan University, Chennai.
- PSG Engineering College, Coimbatore.
- New Horizon Engineering College, Bangalore.
- CMR Institute of Technology, Bangalore.
- Panimalar College of Engineering, Chennai.
- St.Joseph College of Engineering, Chennai.
- JEPPIAAR Engineering College, Chennai.
- Saveetha University, Chennai.
- VELTECH, Chennai.
- Dhanalakshmi Srinivas Engineering College, Coimbatore.
- Dayanand Sagar College of Engineering, Bangalore.
- MS Ramaiah Engineering College, Bangalore.
- RVS Engineering College, Coimbatore.
- Park Engineering College, Coimbatore.
- CMS College of Engineering, Coimbatore.
- Shreedevi Engineering College, Mangalore.
- MIET, Mangalore.
- Sahyadri Engineering College, Mangalore.
- AJ Institute of Engineering, Mangalore.
- NITTE, Mangalore.
- AMET, Chennai.
- International Maritime Academy, Chennai.
- Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore.
- SVS College of Engineering, Coimbatore.
- Siddaganga Institute of Technology, Tumkur.
- Sri Ramakrishna Engineering College, Coimbatore.
- MC College of Engineering.
- BNM Institute of Technology, Bangalore.
- Kumaraguru College of Technology, Coimbatore.
There are many other excellent engineering colleges in India. These are just for giving you an idea of some good private engineering colleges.Features of CareerMudhra Admission Consultancy
Now that, we had given you almost all the details regarding engineering admission, we would like to tell you about our engineering admission consultancy service. The major features of CareerMudhra are listed below.
- Experience: We are having an experience of 13 years in college admission consultancy in various fields. We are having an expert team for engineering admissions.
- College Tour: We can provide you college tour in Bangalore and Chennai. We will take you directly to colleges which you can afford and show the complete campus. You can visit the college and take admission on the spot if you are interested.
- Selection of College: Our team will help you select the perfect engineering college for you with your mark and budget. We will also provide you with complete information about the college, department, etc.
- Advance Booking Seat: If you want to secure your engineering seat, then we can help you book your seats before it gets filled.
- Loan Support: If you are in need of an educational loan for your studies, we will provide you with loan paper and supporting documents from the college and university.
- Easy and secure payment: You can make all the fee payments directly to the college and you never have to pay anything in our office. This is the main reason we have gained the trust of our clients from the past 13 years.
- Installment: You can pay your fees in installment every semester or every year depending on the college.
- No Donation: We also deal with colleges that never charge any donations. We are partnered with hundreds of colleges that provide engineering admission with a fee starting from Rs.50,000 per year.
- Zero Service Charge: We don’t charge any service charge from the candidates. Most of the colleges pay us for referring students to their college. So, we never used to charge anything extra from the students.
- Ater Support: Even after taking admission to top engineering colleges in India, we will provide you complete support in case of anything. You can talk to our counselors for any kind of support.
- Support for Placement: We are partnered with a few HR consultancies in the country. In case, if you need any kind of support for getting a job then we could surely help you out.
We also provide attractive benefits to all the engineering aspirants who take admission through us. We were able to provide these benefits from the past 13 years to all our candidates.
- Scholarship facility: We provide scholarship facilities to deserving students with our partnered institutes. We provide scholarships based on marks and also sports quota. Only a few engineering colleges provide scholarships. There are colleges that even provide 100% scholarships.
- Education Kit: We provide our candidates with a free promotional education kit. This includes study material and few stationaries which will be useful for your future studies.
- Free Laptop: We will provide a free laptop for students who are placed in few institutes in a few departments.
- Referral Program: If you refer your friend or a relative or anyone you know to our consultancy service. We will provide you with a decent incentive or deduct it from your total fee structure. The incentives or discount depends on college to college.
There might be people out there who are still not interested in taking our service. That is never an issue. So, we would tell you how to choose an educational consultant who suits your needs.
- Experienced: I am not against any startup educational consultancy. I prefer experienced educational consultants because they will know about the college and course better. They will be experts in the admission procedures and also provide you with competitive fees.
- Permanent Office: Choose consultants who have a permanent office. Never judge a consultant based on their office. In the future, if you are facing any issues, you can confidently approach his office.
- Affordable Fee: Choose admission consultants who can provide you admissions at a competitive fee structure. There are a lot of consultants who charge a very high service charge, so do inquire before joining any college.
- Educational Loan: 99% of consultants will provide you loan papers and other documents from the college. So, if in case any consultant who doesn’t provide you these, never opt for them.
- Deals with good colleges: Take admissions through consultants who only deal with affiliated and government-approved colleges only. There are people, who promote colleges without knowing about the recognition and affiliations.
- Support: See whether the consultant can provide you with great after support and other support. For example, we provide placement and career support.
Every candidate and parent will be having a lot of questions before joining any engineering college. Here I had answered a few frequently asked questions. In case after reading these, if you have any queries, feel free to talk to our career experts.
1. Can I get admission to top engineering colleges without writing the entrance exam?
Yes, you can join engineering colleges in India without writing entrance exams. There are a lot of colleges who provide engineering admission on the basis of 12th marks.
2. What are the options for higher studies after completing btech?
There are a lot of options after completing engineering. There are students who do mtech after btech and also students who do MBA after btech. You can call our customer care, who will explain to you about the same.
3. What is the recognition needed by an engineering college?
A reputed engineering college must have the following recognitions:
- Approved by the government of India.
- NAAC – depends on the college.
4. Can you guarantee us about the placements?
No, we won’t guarantee you about placements. We will recruit you to colleges with great placement records. Placement depends completely on the candidate’s efficiency, hard work, and skills. We can provide you the reference of reputed HR consultancies who can help you for getting a job.
5. Can I get an educational loan for the Engineering course?
You can easily get an educational loan for studying engineering. You must contact the nearest bank and give an application. We will provide you with loan papers and documents which will surely speed up your loan procedures.
6. Which branch should I take in Engineering?
You can choose a branch of your choice. We can help you select the branch by knowing your marks, skills, and interest. We will explain to you about the scope, employment area, and all the related details.
7. What is the difference between BE and btech?
BE means Bachelor of Engineering and btech means Bachelor of Technology. These courses are a little bit similar. After completing both the courses you will be an engineer. The only difference is the btech is completely practical based and B.E is a theory-based study.8. How to get admission in engineering college without entrance exam?
You can easily get engineering admission in top private engineering colleges without entrance exams and donations. You can contact our counselor and tell him your marks and details. Our team will then revert back to you with the list of best engineering colleges for btech with free structure and other details.
If you are interested, you can take an appointment and visit the college and provide your original documents and a part of the fee. We will do the balance procedure and provide you with the admission confirmation letter.Conclusion: The End
Thanks for reading the complete article about admission to top engineering colleges in India. I think I had given enough information which you were looking for. I had tried my best to write the post in a simple much understandable language.
If you loved this article, then please do share it on social media and give a five-star rating. If you have got any questions in mind, then please do comment below or click the call button below.
This article might be useful if you were looking for information related to btech fees in private colleges, colleges offering direct admission BTech, etc.
Direct Admission in BMS College of Engineering
Ankit Mishra (+91-9742479101), Anis (+91-9742886036) or Mayur Gautam (+91-9035556036).
For BMS college of Engineering Bangalore Admissions,
Admission In Bms College Of Engineering,Bmsce Through Management, Nri, Foreign Quota In 2017–18 ,Eligibility and Admission Procedure in BMS College of Engineering, BMSCE NRI Quota Admission in BMS College of Engineering,BMSCE,Bangalore,India, Admission in BMS College of Engineering ,BMSCE ,BMS College of Engineering, Admission through Management Quota 2017 ,Management Quota Admission in BMS College of Engineering BMS,Bangalore,INDIA, BMS College of Engineering BMSCE,Bangalore ,India, Admission to Management Quota Seats B.E for 2017–18 in BMS College of Engineering, BMSCE ,BMS college of engineering,Direct admission in BMS college of engineering, BMS college of engineering admission ,BMS college of engineering fees ,BMS college of engineering admission through management quota ,BMS college of engineering direct admission ,BMS college of engineering fee structure for btech ,BMS college of engineering fee structure ,BMS college fee structure ,BMS college of engineering ranking ,BMS college of engineering management quota fees ,BMS college of engineering admission procedure ,BMS college of engineering cut off Admission in BMS college of engineering through management quota ,BMS college of engineering Bangalore Karnataka ,BMS college of engineering nri admission ,BMS college of architecture bangalore fee structure ,Admission in BMS college of engineering bangalore ,BMS college of engineering bangalore admission procedure ,BMS college of engineering banglore ,BMS college of engineering bangalore fee structure ,Direct admission in BMS college of engineering Bangalore ,Management quota fees in BMS college engineering , BMS college of engineering fees structure 2017 ,Direct admission in BMS college of engineering bangalore 2017 ,BMS college of engineering courses BMS college of engineering admission 2017 ,BMS college of engineering fee structure management quota ,Management quota admission in BMS college of engineering ,How to get admission in BMS college of engineering ,BMS college of engineering bangalore placements ,BMS college of architecture bangalore fee structure ,Direct admission in BMS college of engineering bangalore ,Admission In BMS College Of Engineering Bangalore ,Architecture BArch. Admission in BMS College Of Engineering BMSCE
Biotechnology Admission in BMS College Of Engineering BMSCE
Chemical Engineering Admission in BMS College Of Engineering BMSCE ,Civil Engineering Admission in BMS College Of Engineering BMSCE ,Computer Science & Engineering CSE Admission in BMS College Of Engineering BMSCE ,Electrical & Electronics EEE Admission in BMS College Of Engineering BMSCE ,Electronics & Communication ECE Admission in BMS College Of Engineering BMSCE ,Instrumentation Technology IT Admission in BMS College Of Engineering BMSCE ,Industrial Engineering & Management IEM Admission in BMS College Of Engineering BMSCE ,Information Science & Engineering ISE Admission in BMS College Of Engineering BMSCE ,Mechanical Engineering ME Admission in BMS College Of Engineering BMSCE DIRECT Admission In Bms College Of Engineering Bangalore Karnataka India, Direct Admission In Bms College Of Engineering Through Nri Quota,Direct Admission In Bms College Of Engineering Through Management Quota, Nri Quota In Bms College Of Engineering, Management Quota In Bms College Of Engineering, Nri Quota Admission In Bm S Collge Of Engineering, Management Quota Admission In Bms College Of Engineering, Top Engineering College In Bangalore Karnataka India,Top College In Comedk,Top Placement Engineering College, Placement In Bms College Of Engineering,Top Ten Private College In Bangalore Karnataka India,Donation In Bms College Of Engineering,Admission In Bms College Of Engineering, Direct Seat In Bmsce ,Admission In Bmsce, Direct Admission In Bmsce, Bms College Of Engineering Bangalore, Admission In Bms College Of Engineering, B.E Admission In Bmsce.
This advertisement is regarding guidance for admissions through Management/NRI Quota in a private engineering college. The listed colleges are not subjected to any authorization with us and also in no way concerned with this advertisement. People may seek out information from this advertisement that they find agreeable and use their own discretion to contact us for any kind of services.
***It is our request to all concerned authority of the listed colleges and any third party to kindly notify us immediate if you find any defamatory language, incorrect information, exaggerating, copyright violation and any other discrepancy or malpractice in our content. We will do our best to rectify the issue as the earliest. ***
Contact: Ankit Mishra (+91-9742479101), Anis (+91-9742886036) or Mayur Gautam (+91-9035556036). For BMS college of Engineering Bangalore Admissions,
Direct Admission In Engineering Colleges
Book Your Appointment With Our Expert Star-Counselors Ankit Mishra (+91-9742479101), Anis (+91-9742886036) or Mayur Gautam (+91-9035556036)
Direct Admission in St. Joseph’s College Direct Admission Through Management Quota Admission Christ University. Book Your Appointment With Our Expert Star-Counselors Ankit Mishra (+91-9742479101), Anis (+91-9742886036) or Mayur Gautam (+91-9035556036)..
If you desire to be associated with an institution where multi-disciplinary students with diversified talents participate in academic excellence and co-curricular activities, a place where your talents are respected and gives platform to nurture them then St. Joshep’s College shall be the best choice for you. Students from Bangalore and across the country take direct admission in management quota each year to pursue their career in areas of their interests to acquire expertise and fulfill their dream. We are serving the students with proper guideline and key assistance to secure their position directly at the college with management quota admission in their preferred programs.About St. Joseph’s College:
Affiliation, Approvals and Accreditation:
At present, St. Joshep’s College is conferred as “College of Excellence” by the University Grants Commission (India).The college has affiliation with Bangalore University. The institution is properly regulated – has accreditation with National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC, Grade ‘A++’, CGPA 3.79 out of 4.00). Approval of the institution is Autonomous. This college has approval of National Institution Ranking Framework (NIRF); ranked 8 for BCA by India Today 2019, 12 for Arts by The Week 2019, 15 for Science by The Week 2019, 18 for Arts by India Today 2019, 19 for Mass Communication by India Today 2019, 55 for BBA by India Today 2019, Ranked 19 for Science by NIRF 2016.Infrastructural Facilities:
The Campus is established on 8.44 acres of land with large eye catching infrastructure located at Langford Road near Richmond Circle, Bangalore. The premise is divided into PG Block (Separated into classrooms, library, laboratories, studios, editing suites, auditorium, administrative office), UG Block (Alienated into Humanities block and Science Block), boys’ hostel, and residence for Fathers, and guest houses. UG Block consists of classrooms, audio and visual room / studios, observatory, seminar hall, staff infirmary and rooms, auditorium, examination centre and administrative office. There are also available multi-purpose ground for sports, bank facilities, gym, cafeteria, IT infrastructure and Wi-Fi connection.Eligibility Criteria:
The institution is co-educational and invites students of different nationalities; which makes a multi-cultural atmosphere within institution and bears an immense learning environment. Students, who have completed their higher secondary or intermediate or equivalent phase (10+2) of schooling (must have passed pre-requisite subjects according to various programs), are eligible for their bachelor programs. The college believes every student is creative; and deserves an opportunity at the college. However, who missed the opportunity anyhow, are eligible to admit in management quota (direct admission) to pursue their dream.Necessary Documents:
Mark sheets of Class XI and XII (if available) for bachelor level and degree marks cards of all semester for post-graduation programs, conduct certificate (if any), transfer certificate (if any), migration certificate (if any), caste certificate, photographs and other applicable and essential documents should be prepared in well manner before enrolling in any program at the college.Courses and Cost Scenario:
St. Joshep’s College offers various undergraduate and graduate degree programs; which on average take 3 years for bachelor programs and 2 years for post-graduate programs. The college also invites students for Doctoral / research level enrollment.
Costs are affordable and number scholarship opportunities such merit scholarship, management scholarship etc. are available for deserving candidates.
Languages, Social Sciences, Natural Sciences, Commerce, Physical Sciences, Professional Courses, Vocational Courses, Library and Information, Physical education are some criteria of departments.
Candidates, interested to take admission may choose any course from the list below,
- Natural Science: Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Microbiology, Chemistry, Botany, Microbiology, Chemistry, Zoology, Chemistry, Botany, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Zoology, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Environmental Science, Botany, Chemistry, Environmental Science, Zoology.
- Physical Science: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Electronics, Mathematics, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Electronics, Computer Science.
2. A. Courses: English, Journalism, Psychology, History, Economics, Political Science, Economics, Political Science, Sociology, Industrial relations, Economics, Sociology, Communicative English, Political Science, Economics, Journalism, International relations & Peace studies, Public policy.bcom Courses in Joseph’s College:
bcom [Regular, BPS (Industry Integrated), International Finance and Accounting], BBA [Regular, Strategic Finance].
1. Sc. Courses: Analytical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Botany, Microbiology, Physics, Food science & technology, Computer Science, Mathematics.
2. A. Courses:
English, Economics, Political Science, Advertising and Public Relations.Professional Courses in Joseph’s College:
Bachelor programs such as Visual Communication; Social Work; and, Computer Applications.
PG Professional Courses: College offers Community Development and Medical Psychiatry as specializations; Journalism and Communication; Big Data Analytics etc courses are taught under PG Professional courses.
Vocational Courses : Visual Media and Film-making; and, Digital Media and Animation are offered.
Certificate courses : Enlisted courses offered time by time.
Choice based credit courses (CBCS) : Enlisted courses offered time by time.Administration, Staffs and Faculties:
There are approximately 300+ staffs including faculties in the college. St. Joshep’s College authority ensures proper recruitment practices to confirm expert services through its each of the teachers and staffs. Post-graduated and Doctorates with highest qualification faculties keeping in-depth knowledge share best qualities and real life knowledge with their students.Placements, Associations, Clubs and Events:
Academic excellence, Character formation and Social Concern; these three pillars stands for St. Joshep’s College. The college brings placement mentorship; students of undergraduate or postgraduate level, anytime can seek help from placement officer and apply to part of placement process.
There are approximately 70+ listed recruiters including non-listed companies; who take participation in on-campus recruitment workshops. Various training programs such as Resume Writing, Employability Skills, Aptitude Test, Entrepreneurship Skills, Fund Raising and Start-Up Workshops are arranged time by time.
St Joseph’s College gives students a platform to develop their sporty mentality; some of former students who represented the country include Vikram Kanth, Reshma Millet, KP Roy, Thimmiah, Pundalika YB, Shankara Narayanan, Sabya S, Prajwal B and others. To facilitate the student community more from the root, a welfare and development body with student representatives formed Student Council in the campus.
The college authority also maintains alumni associations and club activities to make a bridge among current and ex-students. Moreover, many cultural events in the college take place throughout the year to develop arts and performing opportunities for the students.
Direct Admission in BMS College of Engineering
Direct Admission in BMS College of Engineering
Ankit Mishra (+91-9742479101), Anis (+91-9742886036) or Mayur Gautam (+91-9035556036);
Why joining BMS College of Engineering will be best decision for your career?
B.M.S. College of Engineering was started in 1946 by Late Sri. B. M. Sreenivasaiah and took forward by his ambitious son Late Sri. B. S. Narayan.
About BMS College of Engineering:
BMSCE College is located in the centre of Bangalore city which is also known as the Garden City of India. It’s location is near to Centre Railway Station of Bangalore, around 5 KMs from it..The campus area of the college is around 11 Acres with a built up area of around 99,500 Sq.M. Isn’t it amazing to study in such a location.
BMSCE college has completed more than 70 years in giving education to students across the country. We prepare diverse and ambitious students to learn and lead in professional life.
BMSCE college provides excellent education to students giving them practical as well as theoretical knowledge making them industry ready once they complete education.
BMSCE have one of the best faculties in India. In BMSCE, it is very easy for students to access professors.They are the experts in their field. They are highly experienced and have maintained a very good learning environment. They have in-depth knowledge of each and every subject and they know the art of Research very well.
BMSCE college has excellent infrastructure and is one of the best in the country. Students will simply love it.
BMSCE – Rankings & Accreditations Status (Latest):
BMS College of Engineering was recognized by NAAC with grade of A++ in the Second Cycle. BMSCE college has CGPA of 3.83 out of four which is best in India. It’s status is valid from 28-03-2019 to 28-03-2024.
In NIRF-2019, college is ranked 69th among top engineering colleges in India.
B.M.S. College of Engineering has been ranked 8th among top 140 Engineering. Institutes in India by Times Engineering Institute of 2019 survey and 1st among top 50 colleges on Placements parameters.
College is ranked 6th among Top 200 Private Engineering Colleges and 3rd in South Zone by India Today-MDRA Best Colleges ranking 2019.
College is ranked at 6th position among top private engineering Colleges in India by Week Best Engineering College Survey 2019
Admission in BMS College of Engineering
BMSCE was the first college in engineering background in India by private sector. Over past 70 years of its existence, college has produced more than 38,000 engineers/leaders who have enriched the world through their immense contributions for mankind.
It commenced with three undergraduate courses and today it has progressed to 13 Undergraduate & 16 Postgraduate courses. Out of these, 14 of its departments are recognized as Research Centers offering PhD/M.Sc.
BMSCE has effectively practiced outcome based education which is the hallmark of this college. It has one of the highest number of students in engineering colleges in Karnataka. At the moment there are about 4800+ students are pursuing their higher studies in BMSCE.
In BMSCE, more than 300 research scholars are pursuing their PhD Degree in BMSCE Research Centres.BMSCE is one of the most preferred destinations for the students from across the country which could be attributed to the quality education, infrastructure, healthy teaching-learning practices as well as producing industry ready students.
The College strives to develop technical, professional skills and individual values in its students that help to create foundation for their success.
Speaking about faculty, the college has always attracted the cream of the crop. Its current team of faculty is one of the best in the business. They are well qualified, meritorious, experienced and highly dedicated. The classrooms and labs of the college are best-in-class, well equipped and sophisticated. The labs are regularly upgraded in order to stay advanced.
The campus has 24 hours internet facilities in the departments and hostels so that students can study using internet. The college results and placement record bear testimony to the high standard of education provided by the institution.
The institution has strong linkages and collaborations with reputed national and international institutes/organizations to nourish academic, research and innovation. The academic performance of the students has been amazing because of awesome teaching methodology
BMSCE is Autonomous Institution (UGC approved) since 2008. The College has been effectively practicing Outcome Based Education (OBE)
Affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU)
The institution is proud recipient of TEQIP III (World Bank Funded Project); Successfully participated in TEQIP I & II Projects.
Only partner institution from India of the Melton Foundation, USA, Which advocates global citizenship.
Recipient of MHRD Scheme on Global Initiative of Academic Network (GIAN) and National Doctoral fellowship – AICTE NDF since 2018-19.
Placements in BMS College of Engineering
. More than 300 reputed companies visit college every year to recruit students from various branches. Approximate 92% of the eligible students get placed every year.
The placement cell is the nodal center and an integral part of the institution. Nodel Centre started in the year of 1995 has achieved huge success and reached about 18750+ total offers since its inception.
The Centre has good relation with top leading companies.
The Centre discusses with students about their career interest personally in 1-1 discussion and helps in achieving their hiring goals by giving them proper guidance.
The most important responsibility of the college is to train students and make them industry ready from day 1 by giving them necessary skills.
The Centre also provides additional training like personal interview, practise of aptitude tests and group discussions which is part of their preplacement training. The centre has facility to take online test for practise of aptitude test.
It offers best infrastructure for the functioning of centre and making proper arrangement necessary to facilitate the HR ofﬁcials visiting for placements in college.
BMSCE – Placement Achievements
Around 200+ companies takes part in recruitment process each year.
Minimum 100+ companies pay above 5 Lakh CTC.
Center has signed Memorandum of Understanding with companies like MERCEDES BENZ, ASIAN MOTOR WORKS, TCS, ROBERT BOSCH, HUAWEI etc.
Centre has tie up with various corporation for multiple scholarship programm.
Centre organises an Industry connect called Sahayoga annually to strengthen ties with companies.
Direct Admission in BMS College of Engineering | Management Quota | Contact : +91 9739090009
Feel free to ask us any questions.
Under Graduate Courses Offered in BMSCE
B.E in Bio-Technology
B.E of Architecture
B.E of Engineering in Telecommunication Engg
B.E in Information Science and Engg
B.E in Mechanical Engg
B.E in Chemical Engg
B.E in Medical Electronics Engg
B.E in Civil Engg
B.E in Computer Science and Engg
B.E in Electrical and Electronics Engg
B.E in Electronics and Communication
B.E in Industrial Engg and Management
B.E in Instrumentation Tech
Post Graduate Courses Offered in BMSCE
M. TECH in Transportation Engg and Management
M. TECH in Bio-Medical Signal Processing & Instrumentation
M. TECH of Tech in Environmental Engg
M. TECH of Tech in Construction Technology
M. TECH of Tech in Electronics
M. TECH of Business Administration
M. TECH of Tech in Machine Design
M. TECH of Tech in Power Electronics
M. TECH of Computer Applications
M. TECH in Digital Communication
M. TECH in Habitat Design
M. TECH in Computer Science & Engg
M. TECH in Computer Network Engg
M. TECH in Bio-Chemical Engg
Ph.D Courses Offered in BMSCE
Ph.D in Architecture
Ph.D in Bio-Tech
Ph.D in Chemical
Ph.D in Chemistry field
Ph.D in Civil Engg
Ph.D in CS
Ph.D in Electrical
Ph.D in Electronics Engineering
Ph.D in Electronics and Communication Engg
Ph.D in Industrial Engineering and Management
Ph.D in Information Science and Technology
Ph.D in Maths
Ph.D in Mechanical Engg
Ph.D in Physics
Library – The Library is very well managed with all kinds of books required for students. It is fully digital with all the area of study covered and URL also shared with students for simplicity.
Laboratory- The lab service is also very good. It is full of up to date instruments in all the departments.
Food court– The college Food Court is designed to cater all the students & staff, it is spread over 500 square meters.
Medical Facilities – The campus has a health Center which is open to all the students and staff from 9 am to 7 pm. An Ambulance is parked at the Health centre to meet any emergencies.
Direct Admission through Management Quota in Mount Carmel College
Direct Admission Through Management Quota Admission Christ University. Book Your Appointment With Our Expert Star-Counselors Ankit Mishra (+91-9742479101), Anis (+91-9742886036) or Mayur Gautam (+91-9035556036)..
Mount Carmel College, Autonomous (Affiliated to Bengaluru Central University) is a college in Vasanth Nagar of Bangalore, India that was established in 1944 in Trichur as Carmel College and shifted to Bengaluru in 1948. The college offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The college is Re-Accredited with an A+ Grade (4th Cycle) by NAAC . A College with Potential for Excellence by UGC, Star College Status by DBT, Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (SIRO) by the Department of Scientific and Industrial Research(DSIR), Government of India. The college is affiliated to Bengaluru Central University but functions as an autonomous institution. The college has a sister institution Mount Carmel Institute Of Management which offers Post Graduation Diploma in Business Management for women. Mount Carmel College is a member of 61 clubs and associations that conduct several events and competitions across the year. In 2008 it was ranked by India Today as one of the top three colleges in Karnataka in the fields of arts, science and commerce.
Courses Offered Undergraduate courses Faculty of Commerce and Management
- BBA- Bachelor of Business Administration
- B.Com – Industry Integrated
- B.Com-Tourism and Travel Management
- B.Com – International Accounting and Finance
- B.Com - General
- B.Com- Professional
- B.Com – Business Process Services (BPS)
- BA- History, Economics, Political Science (HEP)
- BA - History, Journalism, Travel & Tourism (HJTT)
- BA - Political Science, Economics, Journalism (PEJ)
- BA - Psychology, Economics, English (PyEE)
- BA - Psychology, English, Communication Studies (PYEC)
- BA- Honours in Communication Studies
- BA - History, Economics, Sociology (HES)
- BA - Political Science, Economics, Sociology (PES)
- BA - Psychology, Economics, Sociology (PyES)
- BA - Psychology, English, Journalism (PYEJ)
- BA - Psychology, Physical Education, Travel & Tourism (PyPT)
- B.Sc- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (PCM)
- B.Sc - Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science (PMC)
- B.Sc - Computer Sc., Mathematics, Statistics (CMS)
- B.Sc- Chemistry, Botany, Microbiology (CBM)
- B. Sc - Chemistry, Zoology, Microbiology (CZM)
- B.Sc- Chemistry, Botany, Environmental Sc. (CBE)
- B.Sc - Biotechnology, Chemistry, Botany (BtCB)
- B.Sc - Interior Design & Management (IDM)
- B.Sc - Nutrition and Dietetics, Chemistry, Home Science (NDCH)
- BCA- Bachelor of Computer Application
- B.Sc - Physics, Mathematics, Electronics (PME)
- B.Sc - Computer Sc., Mathematics, Electronics (CME)
- B.Sc - Economics, Mathematics, Statistics (EMS)
- B.Sc - Chemistry, Botany, Zoology (CBZ)
- B.Sc - Chemistry, Zoology, Environmental science (CZE)
- B.Sc - Biotechnology, Chemistry, Zoology (BtCZ)
- B.Sc- Composite Home Science (HSc)
- B.Sc - Nutrition and Dietetics, Chemistry, Zoology (NDCZ)
- B.Sc - Fashion & Apparel Design (FAD)
- MA Economics
- MA English
- M.Sc Psychology
- MA Public Policy
- M.Sc - Bio-Technology
- M.Sc - Electronics
- M.Sc - Human Development
- M.Sc - Mathematics
- M.Sc - Plant Science & Herbal Wealth
- M.Sc - Bio-Chemistry
- M.Sc - Food Science & Nutrition
- M.Sc - Life Science
- M.Sc -Nano Science & Technology
- MCA (AICTE recognized)
- M.Com - General
- M.Com - International Business
- PGDBA - One Year Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration
- M.Com- Finance & Accounting
- PGDM- Two Year MBA Level Program-AICTE Approved
The admission to the UG courses is based on the merit and performance of candidates in the Personal Interview (PI) round. However, for BBA, the candidates need to appear for a college-level entrance test.
- For BA, BSc and BCA programmes, candidates are shortlisted for the PI round based on their marks in Class 12
- BCom admissions are based on scores in Mount Carmel Management Aptitude Test (MCMAT) followed by a PI
- BBA admissions are based on scores in MCMAT as well as candidates' performance in Group Discussion and Personal Interview (GD and PI) round
- Admissions to the PG courses are merit-based.
The institute is visited by many known organisations for recruitments. Many students have been offered great salary packages. As of the previous year record, the minimum salary package offered was INR 2.5 LPA, the average salary was about INR 3.25 LPA and the highest salary package offered was INR 10.15 LPA.
Some of the top recruiters at the college include Myntra, Ernst & Young, Deloitte Haskin & Sells, JC Penney, Tesco HSC, Swiggy, Epsilon, KPMG, and Northern Trust Operating Services. Overall, the college has a great placement record.Awards and Rankings
- One of the first women’s colleges to be founded in 1944 in Trichur, Kerala, under the Madras University.
- One of the first colleges in Bangalore to be granted Affiliation by Bangalore University in 1964.
- First women's college to start NCC wing in Karnataka.
- Awarded Five Stars by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) in 1999.
- Selected for the India Study Abroad Programme by the University of Massachusetts Lowell and Northern Essex.
- Selected by ICCR and Educational Consultants (India) for foreign students.
- Honored by the Rotary Club for "its service to the community, serving the noble cause of education".
- The winner of the Dr. Job Memorial Award for "its excellent and innovative programmes".
- Featured every year (since conception) by India Today in the ranking for the top twenty colleges of India.
- One of the first colleges in Karnataka to be granted autonomy in 2005.
- Reaccredited A+ by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) in 2005.
- Identified under UGC Scheme as College with Potential for Excellence (CPE) in 2006.
- Re- Reaccredited A by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) in 2012.
- College is awarded A grade under the CGPA system of Accreditation in 2012.
Direct Admission Through Management Quota Admission Christ University
Direct Admission Through Management Quota Admission Christ University. Book Your Appointment With Our Expert Star-Counselors Ankit Mishra (+91-9742479101), Anis (+91-9742886036) or Mayur Gautam (+91-9035556036)..
CHRIST (Deemed to be University) was born out of the educational vision of St Kuriakose Elias Chavara, an educationalist and social reformer of the nineteenth century in South India. He founded the first Catholic indigenous congregation, Carmelites of Mary Immaculate (CMI), in 1831 which administers CHRIST (Deemed to be University).
Established in 1969 as Christ College, it undertook path-breaking initiatives in Indian higher education with the introduction of innovative and modern curricula, insistence on academic discipline, imparting of Holistic Education and adoption of global higher education practices with the support of creative and dedicated staff. The University Grants Commission (UGC) of India conferred Autonomy to Christ College in 2004 and identified it as an Institution with Potential for Excellence in 2006. In 2008 under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, the Ministry of Human Resource Development of the Government of India, declared the institution a Deemed to be University, in the name and style of Christ University. One of the first institutions in India to be accredited in 1998 by the NAAC, and subsequently in 2004 and 2016, CHRIST (Deemed to be University) has the top grade ‘A’ in the 4-point scale.
The multi-disciplinary University which focuses on teaching research and service offers Bachelors to Doctoral programmes in humanities, social sciences, science, commerce, management, engineering, education, and law to over 21000 students. The campus is a living example for the harmonious multiculturalism with students from all the states of India and around 60 different countries. CHRIST (Deemed to be University) publishes six peer-reviewed research journals and has published more than 300 books in Kannada and English. A promoter of sports, music and literary activities, it is a nurturing ground for creative excellence.
- Finance and Accountancy
- Finance and International Business
- Travel and Tourism Management
- Fin Tech (NCR)
- Business Analytics (Lavasa)
Affiliations, Recognitions, and Achievement
- Christ University is a private University and it has been declared as a Deemed to be University by the Ministry of Human Resource Development of the Government of India in the year 2008.
- The Ministry of Human Resource Development of the Government of India declared the institution a Deemed to be University, in the name and style of Christ in the year 2008.
- In 1998 NAAC has accredited this institution and it is one of the first institutions in India to be accredited by NAAC.
- This University has the top grade ‘A’ in the 4 point scale of the NAAC.
- Christ University has published more than 300 books in Kannada and English and it publishes six peer-reviewed research journals.
- Christ University is considered as one of the top institutions for management courses in various verticals like finance, marketing, operations, human resource etc. The duration and the eligibility of the courses vary by the course which is chosen by the candidate.
- During the period 1996 to 2000, for the period of 4 years, the Christ University Bangalore campus has consecutively won the best campus award from Urban Art Commission of Bangalore.
- India Today has ranked Christ University 1st in BBA.
- This University is continuously ranked among top organizations as it provides a good curriculum, fantastic campus and required essentials and creative and innovative staff.
- For the quality education provided by this institution, it is accredited first of its kind in the state by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council i.e. NAAC UGC.
- In 2017, India Today-Nielsen survey has ranked CHRIST (Deemed to be University) among the top private universities in India.
In the 2019 placement drive at CU, companies from varied sectors like software, IT, construction etc. visited the campus for placements. 335 students from UG programmes and 101 students from PG programmes got job offers from the recruiting companies.
- 436 students of the University got job offers from the recruiting companies.
- Deloitte was the top recruiter - 132 job offers
- Ernst & Young was the 2nd top recruiter - 78 job offers
- KPMG was the 3rd top recruiter - 41 job offers
Top recruiters of Christ University, Bangalore are:
- Ernst & Young
- Goldman Sachs
- Bain Capability Network
- DE Shaw & Co.
- Axxela Business Services
- ZS Associates
- Auditorium- There are a number of auditoriums in the University which have a large seating capacity with all modern amenities, barco and barco-lighting projector/camera.
- Classrooms- The classrooms are spacious and equipped with latest audio-video equipment which facilitates interactive and modern learning and teaching.
- Laboratories- Each department has its own set of laboratories which are well-equipped for good practical learning along with theoretical learning.
- Refreshment Stalls- There are a number of refreshment stalls in the University which serve to different needs of the University Community at reasonable prices.
- Hostels- There are separate hostels for girls and boys. Girls hostel has accomodation capacity of 323 while boys hostel has accommodation capacity of 390. Each hostel has facility like recreation hall, prayer hall, study hall, gymnasium, solar powered water heaters etc.
- Sports- The University has 7 basketball courts, 2 football/cricket field with 400 mm track, 3 throw-ball courts, 2 volleyball courts, 1 hockey field, 2 cricket net practising areas and 1 floodlit tennis court.
- Library- The University has 5 libraries. Each library is very well-stocked. All the libraries have a good collection of textbooks, reference books, periodicals, journal archives etc. The libraries can accommodate more than 1000 students and have facilities like internet and Wifi services, symposium halls for group discussion, locker facility, computer lab, reprography facility, current affairs section etc.
- Medical Facilities- The University provides medical facilities to students and staff. There is a medical centre in the campus with qualified and experienced doctors and nurses. 24X7 ambulance service is provided.