Digital Marketing a good carrier option

17 Posts  ·  34 Users
About this group
Come in and post your views about the new carrier option.Give your inputs keeping in view Indian Market. Open to discuss on tools info available, training and openings as well. Add Topics Relating to :SEO Search Advertisement E marketing...
Page 1 of 2

100% it is still a good career to get into. There is tremendous opportunity in the digital marketing space and is ideal for people who are not interested in hardcore programming. Many sectors, be it Real Estate, Housing , Education , Construction & others have adapted their futuristic strategies to survive in customer’s expectations. There’s no denying the fact that businesses are always on the lookout for ways to keep customers engaged. After all, that’s one of the reasons that results in higher sales and increases business sustainability. Marketing is one such channel that promotes businesses in the market and reaches out to the customers in an engaging way. For someone looking to enter into marketing, the changing scope of digital marketing is making it a lucrative career option.    

www.totalityre.com
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Digital marketing is indeed an excellent career opportunity if you have real interest in promoting the brands online. You need to first figure out what specialty of digital marketing you got, it could be SEM, SEO, SMO etc. Every seo company these days need people who have these skills who can help promoting the brand or help their product compete in the world and reach maximum people online. Figure out your strength and area of expertise and you can make good career in that domain. 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

is ibs mumbai better or kirloskar pune?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

is digital marketing a good carrier option? should i goo for it?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The world is getting more and more digitalized and because of that digital marketing emerges as a prosperous career option these days. Features like cost effectiveness, global reach and better conversion rate helps digital marketing to make huge impact in the world of marketing. I was a just jobless fresher when I started my career at a Jaipur based Digital Marketing firm DPFOC, but now nearly after 2.5 years I feel myself improved and confident about future aspects of my career. If we look into current scenario for Digital marketing jobs in India, big players like GE, IBM, and Accenture etc are offering opportunities for talented individuals in this sector. So as a career option I think this domain has a vast potential to generate better opportunities.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Interested in learning digital marketing from an expert? 

Learn digital marketing online in just 3 months from an expert in Digital Marketing who is a IIM A alumni himself and provides consultancy services to many companies. The course gives the additional benefit of internship and placement opportunities. For more details, click here: 

http://www.gutsgo.com/Online-Marketing-Training-Program.html?utm_source=GIP05&utm_medium=Step04&utm_...

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Ever felt that creative spark? That thrill you get when you produce something all on your own? then Advertising is the field for you! And Northpoint the best place to get you into it!

Northpoint believes in 'learning by doing' where students are taught by practicing professionals from BBDO, Ogilvy, Lowe.etc. Northpoint makes you part of the industry you will eventually join. Not only that, it guarantees a job with the biggest names in advertising. And all of this at a beautiful campus in Khandala! 

So what are you waiting for? Hurry and apply at 

http://www.northpointindia.com/ 

Northpoint Centre of Learning
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any of you interested in a career in the fields of Digital Marketing, Advertising and Media Management?

Northpoint Centre of Learning
1 like2 comments
dealsndelivery
@dealsndelivery  ·  0 karma

Yes.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Northstar123
@Northstar123  ·  0 karma
@dealsndelivery  Just click in the below given link and explore the world of Northpoint :) 

http://goo.gl/TYlZKZ

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Puys, I need your help. Kindly fill this survey on online shopping. I need about 400 responses for this. Your help would be appreciated. It is a research paper. Here is the link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1r475MLIW_dNF1qioNNiYu9Ihcr1YYCtyG89Ce9d5WJk/viewform?c=0&w=1

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi !

Does the digital world excite you?
Do you want to learn more about marketing in a digital world? 
Want to learn innovative ways of marketing your business through digital media? 

If you answered YES to all three questions, then GutsGo eMarketing can help you reach your goals.GutsGo eMarketing will be starting its Online Marketing Program (Batch No. 26) on 17th August, 2014. Please find more details about the program at

bit.ly/1kviCoS

Note :- Last Date of Registration is 14th August 2014

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...