Digital Marketing

5 Posts  ·  11 Users
About this group

A new bird looking for some information regarding Digital Marketing courses.

Kindly advise.

Page 1 of 1

BISDM offers a detailed digital marketing course in Delhi for business people and students who want to learn digital marketing. BISDM provides quality training session along with live practical exposure. We have specifically structured our courses in such a way so that our student can accomplish their goals in the digital marketing industry. Professionals and digital marketing experts will teach you digital marketing at BISDM professionally and efficiently. BISDM also provides placements and google certificates that are recognized in the corporate world.

http://bisdm.com/

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

If you want to be a self starter of your business ,go for digital marketing. KOAK Education is one such platform that provides you with all necessary background required for that .Their do it youself approach is wonderful in  creating learning environment for students.They learn and earn money.Having an extremely technical background isn’t essential .If you are curious,innovative and proactive with a good business sense you will follow a career based on digital marketing.Nowadays KOAK Education has come down to engineering colleges to enable the students to set their career by themselves.For further information you can go to the link w.w.w.koakeducation.com

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@Bodhizafa When you are talking about best digital marketing institute in Delhi, you first verify institute providing the digital marketing training for all the channels or not and especially for Google adwords certification. The complete digital marketing course includes training for SEO, PPC, Social Media Optimization, Email Marketing, Content Marketing and also Google Analytics & webmaster tools. As per my experience and reviews, I suggest you to learn from EduPristine Digital Marketing Couse in Delhi. 

See here: http://www.edupristine.com/courses/digital-marketing/delhi 

With more than 10 years of experience, offer you to learn all the channels of digital marketing and also prepared you for the Google Adwords Certification. 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Which are the best digital marketing institutes in India, preferably in Delhi?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Completed my Mba in major marketing & minor finance. Working in Vodafone from last 5 months. WANT TO MAKE CAREER IN DIGITAL MARKETING. As I did my summer internship in DM so I find it my area of interest. Though I don't have much knowledge of DM, but want future in DM. Please suggest me from where should I start learning about it and post that job..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...