DI, Quant, Logic Doubts Solve here.

4 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Hi All, I am Nikunj Doshi, faculty member at Peak Seekers. Pagalguy, I think is a wonderful forum and I would like to contribute towards it. I have been in this industry since last two and half years and I am also a visiting faculty in some c...
Page 1 of 1

Please post all yours doubts in the various relevant threads in the 'Prep Resources -> Quantitative Ability' section! 😃

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Hi All Once again.

As XAT is coming near, I would like to give you an overview of the Quant section in XAT. Since Modern Maths is a topic which has very heavy weightage in XAT, lets discuss a sample question. Also do mention your strategy while discussing the question.

A six digit number is formed by the digits 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 without repetition. What is the probability that the number formed is divisible by 4?

1. 1/30 2. 4/15 3.1/10 4.1/5

Cheers!!
Nikunj

total nos. possible = 6!
for nos. div by 4, last two digits can be 12,16,24,32,36,44,52,56,64 ie. 9 combinations.
for each of these combinations, first four digits can be filled in 4! ways .
ans = (4! X 9)/6! = 3/10
don't know where I went wrong

Hi All Once again.

As XAT is coming near, I would like to give you an overview of the Quant section in XAT. Since Modern Maths is a topic which has very heavy weightage in XAT, lets discuss a sample question. Also do mention your strategy while discussing the question.

A six digit number is formed by the digits 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 without repetition. What is the probability that the number formed is divisible by 4?

1. 1/30 2. 4/15 3.1/10 4.1/5

Cheers!!
Nikunj

Hi All,

I am Nikunj Doshi, faculty member at Peak Seekers. Pagalguy, I think is a wonderful forum and I would like to contribute towards it. I have been in this industry since last two and half years and I am also a visiting faculty in some colleges. I would like to guide and solve the queries raised by any member regarding any topic in Quant, DI and Logic.

So feel free to post your doubts and lets have a healthy discussion. I will do my best to answer the queries within 48 hours.

Cheers!!
Nikunj.