Development Studies @ EDI

9 Posts  ·  15 Users
About this group
Hi Guys! I have just downloaded & submitted my Development Studies application form for the PGDM-DS course at Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India. Could anybody guide me with regards to the prospects of the course? How is EDI as an Ins...
Page 1 of 1

Post Graduate Diploma in Management - Development Studies

ATMA test date: 20th July 2014

Entrepreneurial Aptitude Test (EAT) / Social Awareness Test & Personal Interview
Last date for form submission: 18th June 2014Test date: 20th JuneVenues for the Personal Interview & Test can be checked here:http://www.ediindia.ac.in/Important-Dates.asp

Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDI) Bhat, Gandhinagar Gujarat, INDIA. www.ediindia.org/academics, Toll free No:   1800 2333 256  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

EDI's PGDM-DS talented students begin their 8 week summer internship programme. Read more on

Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDI) Bhat, Gandhinagar Gujarat, INDIA. www.ediindia.org/academics, Toll free No:   1800 2333 256  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Students and professionals aspiring for a career in:

-Non profit community based organizations, State, National and International organizations.

-Grant making organizations, Government bodies, CSR wings of Industrial houses.

-UN Organizations engaged in development.

The PGDM in Development Studies is apt for individuals & budding social entrepreneurs with a vision to develop the world, who aim to identify innovative solutions to social problems and are strongly committed to take up the challenges of solving these social problems.Download forms from

http://www.ediindia.ac.in/DownloadInfo.asp?ID=AppDS

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Our final year students of the Development Studies Programme have got 100% placement. Read more on

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Follow EDI's Development Studies Programme on

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey Nandini, EDI is lesser known name among B-schools however, it carries 30 years of experience. Institute is really good in terms of campus area, accommodation, studies, faculties & labs. Not sure about DS course, but Development Studies itself is a wide subject and provides enormous opportunities for professionals. Had I been at your place, I'd havegot inputs from someone from industry on this kind of course and its potential.

Aspiring entrepreneur, currently pursuing bachelors in management.
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What about PGDM-BE i.e Business Entrepreneurship ? ? ?

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
EDI.India
@EDI.India  ·  5 karma

Hi, for more details on PGDM-BE programme go to : bit.ly/19vWJjT... | You can apply online here :

bit.ly/1aqUE75...

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
EDII
@EDIIEDII Ahmedabad  ·  74 karma

Hi Sumedh...Our Development Studies course prepares students with the ability to provide entrepreneurial solutions to social problems, livelihoods for rural and urban poor, corporate social responsibility initiatives and creating social enterprises. You can call us on 9099917145 for more info.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Nandini,

I have heard of the institute and have a friend who studies there. I guess you could give it a shot. They give pretty good placements too...its an advantage I think EDI has over TISS in terms of placement for this course. No harm done in a campus visit I think & a call to them 😃 All the best in whatever you decide.
15 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 15
barucha1985
@barucha1985  ·  0 karma

Students of EDI Development STudies course have been placed with companies like;

PRADAN, CARE India, People's Forum, Sense International India, KMVS, Sampurn(e)arth Environment Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
barucha1985
@barucha1985  ·  0 karma

EDI's announcement on their Incubation Center Initiative for Social Entrepreneurs with a vision to make a difference.

www.business-standard.com/article/companies/edi-to-set-up-incubation-c...

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys! I have just downloaded & submitted my Development Studies application form for the PGDM-DS course at Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India. Could anybody guide me with regards to the prospects of the course? How is EDI as an Institute?

1 comment
EDII
@EDIIEDII Ahmedabad  ·  74 karma

Hi Nandini....The course has excellent prospects. Our students have been well placed this year with reputed organizations. Our Development Studies course prepares students with ability to provide entrepreneurial solutions to social problems, livelihoods for rural and urban poor, corporate social responsibility initiatives and creating social enterprises. You can call us on 9099917145 for more info.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...