Development Management Institute (DMI) Admissions 2016-18

15 Posts  ·  33 Users
About this group

Aspiring to become a DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL? 

Development Management Institute (DMI) invites Graduates/ Working Professionals to join its Two-year Full-time "Post-Graduate Programme in Development Management 2016-18" (approved by AICTE).

Please follow this thread for the latest updates on Admission Notification for PDM (2016-18) batch. You can post any admission related query in this thread and we will answer it as soon as possible.

For more details, visit: www.dmi.ac.in

Page 1 of 2

what is DMAT paper?what does it consists 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

SIR ,

I HV RECENTLY APPLIED FOR DMI PATNA ... ND I M LOOKING FORWARD TO TAKE ADMISSION THR. BUT I M IN DILEMMA ... ALL I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE AVERAGE PACKAGE OFFERED TO DMI STUDENTS THIS AND LAST SESSION YEAR . @abhilash1990

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i have got mail that i have selected for dmat group exercise and personal int,what happened in dmat? and how is the placement of this colg?any help will be thankful

@anshita43
14 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 14
manjeet.cdac03
@manjeet.cdac03  ·  0 karma

Gud luck to u too then @sonukumar89

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
sonukumar89
@sonukumar89  ·  364 karma

@manjeet.cdac03  😃

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Luckily, i found this thread! i'm really passionate about getting in .. appeared in 1st Round of DMAT.

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IS DMI given special weightage to domicile of bihar ?

TISSNET/CAT/XAT
3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
DMIofficial
@DMIofficial  ·  14 karma

The selection is based on the combination of:

1. CAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ CMAT/ MAT/ ATMA Scores (25%)

2. Development Management Aptitude Test (25%)

3. Group Exercises (25%)

4. Personal Interview (25%)

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
sonukumar89
@sonukumar89  ·  364 karma

thanks for sharing valuable information..,

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

what job profile we will be having after completing pgdm in development management and how much package we can expect after completing course

3 likes5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
abhilash1990
@abhilash1990  ·  0 karma

All faculties are very experienced and passed out from IIMs or IRMA and few did their PhD from abroad in the core field. So faculty infra is very good. Apart from that guest faculties invited from IIM Ahmadabad, and other high performing knowledge institutes.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
abhilash1990

If you talk about activities thn approx 7 months out of 21 months duration of course students stay outside of Bihar for their field work. For more detail about course structure kindly visit www.DMI.AC.in and download prospectus. Or visit institute.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  2 likes  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear PGDM Aspirants,

You are cordially invited to participate in the selection process to PGDM (Development Management) at Development Management Institute, Patna by filling the online application form available on our website www.dmi.ac.in on or before February 15, 2016.

DMI will conduct DMAT, Group Exercise & Personal Interview at DMI, Second Floor, Udyog Bhawan Campus, East Gandhi Maidan, Patna - 800 004, Bihar.

We shall be pleased to bear following expenses:

1. Lodging and Boarding for a day
  2. Reimbursement of actual travel cost by bus/train (upto 3 AC)

For more information, Contact: (0612) 321 2762, 267 5180, 267 5283

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all, Congratulations to all the successful candidates of CAT, 2015.

Last date to apply online for PGDM (Development Management): Monday, February 15, 2016 (No application fees)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What was MAT cutoff Last year for SC category?

1 like2 comments
DMIofficial
@DMIofficial  ·  14 karma

The weight for MAT score is only 25%; DMAT, GD and PI will each carry 25%. Therefore, there is no special cut-off for MAT. Visit the institute website.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
abhilash1990

DMAT,GD and PI contain 75% weight so perform well in these components. Its good opportunity if you do not perform well in CAT/MAT/XAT due to any reason. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

So where is the entrance test, GD/PI is conducted 

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
chetanwaghmare
@chetanwaghmare  ·  0 karma

Yes, the great thing is that DMI returns the travelling expenses upto 3AC (Indian railways after taking the exam), and also takes good care of the aspirants as experienced. "Appeared in the 1st round of DMAT 2016".

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
manjeet.cdac03
@manjeet.cdac03  ·  0 karma

There are much more in store when u get into DMI for a complete experience as we are experiencing now @chetanwaghmare

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...