Department of Financial Studies, University of Delhi, MBA(Finance){Erstwhile MFC} Official-[2021-23]

336 Posts  ·  6,474 Users
About this group

This is the Official Group for DFS , DU , managed by the Public Relations Team .

Admissions Notice : MBA (Finance) - Academic Session 2021-23.The Department of Financial Studies (DFS), under the prestigious Delhi University, has been an institution of learning for students who aspire to enhance their managerial efficacy in the field of finance. For the past two decades DFS has been providing the industry with competent, proficient and dedicated finance professionals who have honed their skills through a full-time two-year MBA (Finance) Programme.The MBA (F) Programme seeks to cultivate its scholars about conceptual and analytical skills of financial decision making. The students are provided with inputs in the areas of managerial decision-making such as Managerial Economics, Financial Accounting, Corporate Law etc., as well as in different areas of finance such as Financial Management, Financial Services, International Finance ,Investment Management, Project Appraisal etc.

- Online Admission Link https://www.assoftwaregroup.com/duscadmission/default.aspx

- Visit us @ 

http://mfc.edu/

Page 1 of 34

Will next list be coming today or when ???? Adcomm

1 comment
aanchal__t
@aanchal__t  ·  0 karma

+1

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I made mistake while entering graduation percentage. I scored 7 CGPA. But i wasn't aware about conversion formula. So i mentioned 70% ( 7 * 10 ).

But recently i found there is conversion formula. As per which it becomes 65%.

What should i do ? Will there be any issue. It's genuine mistake.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

The students who have converted and paid the fees but not yet added in the official Whatsapp group, please DM on 8826464878 with your name and fee receipt.

Official Handle of DFS
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the tentative date for completion of Admission process? TIA!

1 like2 comments
mbaaspirant112
@mbaaspirant112  ·  26 karma

+1

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Tprachi
@Tprachi  ·  8 karma

@dfs_team @nishanthk.dfs any rough idea would be useful!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is it true that DFS placements are at par or better than New IIMs for finance domain ? Honest reviews please.

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Warrior54554
@Warrior54554  ·  30 karma

Lol🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Anvi4567
@Anvi4567  ·  61 karma

@GTXD better than some new iims not all

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the last date to withdraw ?

1 comment
99rishabh
@99rishabh  ·  7 karma

Bhai agar withdraw karna hein toh do it as soon as possible XD

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey Adcom, When will the waitlist frequency be increased ? In most colleges the last day to get a refund is 30th June. It would be of great help if the waitlist frequency is increased or a Google form asking students to accept their willingness to be a part of the waitlist is created. It's a sincere request.

5 likes3 comments
nishanthk.dfs

@Sandhya1999r @rathoreas1995 Guys, waitlist frequency will increase only if seat withdrawal increases. Currently very few has withdrawn.

I will convey the willingness form idea to the admission office.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Sandhya1999r
@Sandhya1999r  ·  28 karma

@nishanthk.dfs Can we expect the form?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Having inclination towards Business Analyst DBE Vs IIM Trichy

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
khansrk123
@khansrk123  ·  38 karma

Not even a comparison.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
99rishabh
@99rishabh  ·  7 karma

Trichy bro

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How many lists will come? Is conversion possible for wl around 160 for general category?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear Aspirants,

Congratulations to all those who converted in Eight Admission List.

The following candidates have been selected for admission which is provisional and subject to the approval of the eligibility conditions, requirements of the University of Delhi and subject to verification of original certificates.

Students will be asked to submit certificates when the session opens.

Candidates are required to accept the offer for the admission and the required fee latest by Friday June 18, 2021 failing which the offer for admission will be deemed to have been withdrawn by the candidate. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1W6zW1SA4W5fHAX4ej9D10RkF5P9MIQ-N/view?usp=sharing

Official Handle of DFS
1 like3 comments
nishanthk.dfs

@Badgod Last year's report

https://mfc.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/DFS-placement-capsule-2020.pdf

2019-21 batch's coporate brochure

https://mfc.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Coporate-Brochure.pdf

Placecom will release this years report by June third week.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Badgod
@Badgod  ·  431 karma

@nishanthk.dfs what was the batch size of batches 2018-2020 and 2019-2021 and was the placement 100%?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...