Department of Financial Studies, MFC 2011 Admissions

2 Posts  ·  1 User
About this group
Hi Guys, Wanted to create a thread for DFS MFC 2011. Seniors please share your thoughts on this. A few primary questions of mine, 1\. How can we rate the MFC programme to a normal PGDM (with finance specialization). Can you bri...
Page 1 of 1
Hi Guys,

Wanted to create a thread for DFS MFC 2011.

Seniors please share your thoughts on this.

A few primary questions of mine,

1. How can we rate the MFC programme to a normal PGDM (with finance specialization). Can you brief us on the course ( and its future prospects)

2. Is the programme accredited by the AICTE

3. The College DFS,University of Delhi doesnt show up much in the Rankings, Can you brief us more about the college

4. The placements !!! (show an avg package of 8 L.) Can you please brief us on the same

Thanks a lot

Ps:- Am a newbie applying for the first time to MBA colleges:banghead: Kindly pardon me if any of the above questions seem to be amateursish

There's already a thread running for MFC(DU).
Dude try using "search option" before opening any new thread.
Raise your query here,it would give much visibility and some MFC guy would surely answer your questions
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/mfc-du-joins-cat-bandwagon-25058084
Sanjay Kumar VGSoM, IIT Kharagpur 2011-13
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi Guys,

Wanted to create a thread for DFS MFC 2011.

Seniors please share your thoughts on this.

A few primary questions of mine,

1. How can we rate the MFC programme to a normal PGDM (with finance specialization). Can you brief us on the course ( and its future prospects)

2. Is the programme accredited by the AICTE

3. The College DFS,University of Delhi doesnt show up much in the Rankings, Can you brief us more about the college

4. The placements !!! (show an avg package of 8 L.) Can you please brief us on the same

Thanks a lot

Ps:- Am a newbie applying for the first time to MBA colleges:banghead: Kindly pardon me if any of the above questions seem to be amateursish

PGP 2014-16, Indian Institute of Management Bangalore
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.