Delhi ppl about to join Infy on 28 june

3 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Hi, Calling all guys n gals from delhi those r about to join Infosys on 28th June at Pune........Please post ur travel plans n also all relevant info which could be helpful to others too.............. n lets meet some place in delhi before lea...
Page 1 of 1
hello frenz........
this is nikita here.........i want to knw abt the best colleges thru mat whr i can apply.......?an i want to knw that wch is the best ONE i can apply fr MBA(HR).........me want to make a career as an hard core HR MANAGER IN THE BEST MNC"S IN FUTURE..........SO WL WAIT FR UR REPLY SOON...........THANXS

Hi nikita..

Welcome to PaGaLGuY.com :)
Please do not bump old irrelevant threads...
Use the search and tags link in my signature to search for right threads.

Meanwhile for colleges under mat you can use this threads:
Good Mat Institutes - PaGaLGuY.com - The Everything of MBA, CAT 2007, GMAT, XAT, SNAP, IIM

Thread Locked
~Nikhil
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

hello frenz........
this is nikita here.........i want to knw abt the best colleges thru mat whr i can apply.......?an i want to knw that wch is the best ONE i can apply fr MBA(HR).........me want to make a career as an hard core HR MANAGER IN THE BEST MNC"S IN FUTURE..........SO WL WAIT FR UR REPLY SOON...........THANXS

Hi,
Calling all guys n gals from delhi those r about to join Infosys on 28th June at Pune........Please post ur travel plans n also all relevant info which could be helpful to others too..............
n lets meet some place in delhi before leaving to Pune.........
Get in touch...

Manit