Delhi/NCR PG meets 2012-13

1,329 Posts  ·  147 Users
About this group
[image] to new season of *Delhi-NCR meets* Its April and season 2012-13 has started. And with it PG meets have also started. So, i would like to welcome you all to the Delhi/NCR PG Meets season 2012-13. Delhi has been the most acti...
Page 1 of 133

Hi guys,

Bumping this thread to inform you that @laj from the PGHQ will be in Delhi and hosting a PG meet on 10th/11th Dec... If anyone is interested, do post here, we'll keep you guys updated!

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey Guys,

Congrats to all new PG admits who made it through US (and other) B-Schools.

I am a USC Marshall MBA grad (graduated in 2010) and am currently working at Twitter (in SF) as a Product Manager. Having navigated the US job market and worked as a PM for a couple of years, I am hoping to share some of my experiences with you all.

I will be in New Delhi during 2nd and 3rd week of April and wanted to gauge your interest in coffee/afternoon drinks mg. My main focus was/is on Product Management (in web/mobile companies) - so this session should be useful to anyone targeting this type of role post MBA.

My profile:

- Graduated from DCE in 2005

- Worked in IBM India for 3 years

- USC MBA (2008-10)

- Product Manager at Yahoo, Twitter (2013-present)

- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=14532656

Please let me know if anyone would be interested in such a session/chat and we can decide the next steps accordingly.

Thanks,

Varun

PS: Please let me know if there is another thread where I should post this (considering this may be relevant to folks who recently got B School admits in international programs) and I would be happy to do that. ‚Ź €š

4 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@junefever

Hello puys, the probable date for PG meet is 30th March

(suggestions invited for venue)

Please fill this form so that the participants will be informed about the exact date, venue and time of the meet. Lets kick start 2014-15 meet season with a bang !!!!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1YArdGT9BC0vYDhO93jKycBSrj9MziPQSRe6vw7zRNy4/viewform

@hiteshpratap

please tag the puys from Delhi

cc: @ayush13 @UtsavGambhir @abhimukh19 @cutie.pie @Saurav @Surabhi30

Hello Puys,

So its time to start the meet season and the details of the meet are below:

Date: 30th March 2014

Venue: CCD, M-Block, CP

Time: 5PM

cc: @hiteshpratap @ayush13 @UtsavGambhir @abhimukh19 @cutie.pie @Saurav @Surabhi30

Tag other puys also 😃

PS: Dont forget to fill the form, the link is

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1YArdGT9BC0vYDhO93jKycBSrj9MziPQSRe6vw7zRNy4/viewform

Great Lakes Institute of Management Gurgaon, Admissions Committee
11 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@junefever

Hello puys, the probable date for PG meet is 30th March

(suggestions invited for venue)

Please fill this form so that the participants will be informed about the exact date, venue and time of the meet. Lets kick start 2014-15 meet season with a bang !!!!

@hiteshpratap

please tag the puys from Delhi

cc: @ayush13 @UtsavGambhir @abhimukh19 @cutie.pie @Saurav @Surabhi30

sir meet on hai ??

any change in plan ?

#UDT13
5 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello puys, the probable date for PG meet is 30th March 😃 😃 (suggestions invited for venue)

Please fill this form 👍👍 so that the participants will be informed about the exact date, venue and time of the meet. Lets kick start 2014-15 meet season with a bang !!!! 🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
First Delhi PG Meet of the season 2014-15

Hello Delhi PG junta.... As we all know that the CAT exams are over and most of the interviews will be over by the end of this month so we are planning a grand DELHI PG MEET in the 3rd/4th weekend of March. We expect veteran puys to come and mark their presence in the meet. Also, you will get an opportunity to interact with folks who have aced the CAT exam and get some gyaan from them.

6 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
mglookroundlookroundlookroundlookroundlookroundlookroundlookround
www.raghavabbhi.com | My take on CAT: http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/all-i-wanted-to-speak-about-cat-25002933/6315307
2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Interesting Meet after a long time :mg:

As usual i was late 😛 but wasn't too late this time. Reach around 5.45 pm. @Daemon_hunter and @UtsavGambhir were already there. @UtsavGambhir reached 15 mins before me..

Just when i was about to enter CCD, i got a call and it was Rushikesh on the call... He was telling i'm at M Block and something something. I saw a guy standing just in front of me , talking over the phone and trying to find someone.. He said "Hi oh ur here" and moved toward me and I said "oh hi" ......and then i hear a voice (on the phone) "i cant find ccd, where are you" and i was like EH? Umm.. moved back and saw that guy meeting someone else 😛 LOL Then i saw another guy coming towards me and that was Rushikesh. Finally we went inside. Located @Daemon_hunter and @UtsavGambhir sitting at a corner, chit chatting and wondering "oh this is cutie pie? " 😛

We started with intro and opened up in some time.. A lot of gyaan was given to Rushikesh, whom we managed to confuse even more. Loved interacting with Utsav and Kripal and of course PG related discussions were never ending p Overall a nice fun meet with a small group of 4 people. Thanks a lot Utsav for coming on the special request. mg Kripal, it was loving meeting you, thanks for coming 😃 Hope to see you guys again! Ciao! Sharing a few pics we clicked :blush:

HR Professional, MBA - HR (2012), SBT CheerLeader 2011, PG Queen 2012 :blush:
22 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello puys, wassup?

As we all know that no one from NCR could attend AIPGM and I so regret missing this AIPGM 😞
We are planning a big meet this time over the weekend- 9th June, Sunday.

Venue: CCD , M Block, CP

Date: 9th June, Sunday

Time: 5 PM- 7.30 PM

Pls suggest the possible venue and confirm your presence. mg

Please fill the forum-
Delhi PG Meet 2013-14

@junefever , @hiteshpratap , @abhimukh19 , @UtsavGambhir , @ayush13 , @rishabh3374 , @gudda1122 , @choosen04 , @StadiumArcadium , @billuisback , @economst, @FSOG ... and others
Pls tag others also.. lookround Let's make this great success 🍻 mg

P.S. Delhi would be winning Puyscars next year 👼

HR Professional, MBA - HR (2012), SBT CheerLeader 2011, PG Queen 2012 :blush:
45 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is weekend ka koi plan..?? US MNC's me majduri karne walo ka Monday off hai..:)

PG Underdogs Team 09||MDI Gurgaon Class of 2014||Corporate Communication Cell
5 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...