Delhi NCR B-school

6 Posts  ·  6 Users
About this group
Hi, I am new to new delhi, working for the past 1 year, I have decided to do an MBA from delhi or NCR. Please suggest me some good B-school. I have been suggested the followingAmity Business SchoolInfinity Business School pl...
Page 1 of 1

hi

i got 90.72 percentile in MAT dec 2012
ans my academics are
10th 89
12th 87
grad 60
what are my chances of getting admission ? and can u tell the fee structure too ?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

This is my last %tile. And yes I visited Infinity's premises, talked to a number of students, looked at their past records.. and Shyler I was quite amazed to see their alumni doing so well. They are working in top MNC's and moreover I cleared my doubt of the profs. One of their current profs was the dean of FMS for quite a long time. Some of the other faculty are corporates and entrepreneurs. And 90% of their faculty are still teaching full time at these premier institutes and visit infinity 2 times or 3 times a week for a 3 our class. So I was quite impressed over all. I agree about the marketing thing but I have done a good check over their claims.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Natashajindal how you know you have got 89%tile is it your last year %tile or what? To be very frank dont get easily impressed by anyone's saying if a institute giving you MBA they thereself knows how to marketing or attract people and you know what marketing is all about its not about particular institute pls dont beleive on website or people online if you are going to some college you have to be 100% sure about it you have time now you can visit to college ask students there.Yeah may be true, they are from IIMs, FMS, MDI, XLRI but dont ask for how long they were there maybe to 1 month or a year.If i have to scale i'll give 6(i dont have full knowledge about this college) if u want i'll find in detail.As per me in your %tile FOUR & UBS is very good option you have very much chances to be there.

Sorry if i said something wrong
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

oh i got 89%tile in CAT ! it did not go too well, and I dont have an year to waste now, So I was looking for some A level or B level schools. I heard infinity Business school is claiming to have faculty from IIMs, FMS, MDI, XLRI, etc. is it true ? If yes then on a scale of 0-10 how much would you rate it ? I am keen in joining this school

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi

Some good colleges in Delhi NCR are FMS, IMI, MDI gurgaon, IMT ghaziabad, SRCC and some mor.Can you first tell me how much %ile you are expecting in CAT?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

I am new to new delhi, working for the past 1 year, I have decided to do an MBA from delhi or NCR. Please suggest me some good B-school.

I have been suggested the following
Amity Business School
Infinity Business School

please guide me over the above mentioned schools
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...