Delhi Daredevils Fans

3 Posts  ·  5 Users
About this group
:: :: : :: :cheers: HI, friends i am starting this new thred to cheer our favourite and one of the best teams in IPL(indian premiere league) "THE DELHI DAREDEVILS" i know they are going smash every other team out of the competition . so f...
Page 1 of 1

We primarily not being a cricket forum we can't allow different threads for different teams:D
So please continue on the existing IPL thread ;)
An analogy to probably help understand things better -We have a single thread for computer queries - not different ones for screens, and keyboards and speakers etc which you would primarily find on a computer forum.

Thus the beauty of Chit-Chat lies in the fact that we have varied topics on display on the first page rather than any one particular topic like "cricket" dominating it

Hope that puts things into perspective

Thread Locked

~Nikhil

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

hi amankwatra :)

we have a thread dedicated to 'indian premier league' (which i know you are aware of ;)).

pls understand this , if everyone starts creating the same , at the end of this month , there would be 8 threads which would count for zilch.

i would appreciate if the all the discussion takes place on a common platform (the IPL thread). this would not only avoid 'frantic searching' but would also benefit the masses.

regards

ps - its upto the administrators to take a stand on this

::cheers:
HI, friends i am starting this new thred to cheer our favourite and one of the best teams in IPL(indian premiere league) "THE DELHI DAREDEVILS"

i know they are going smash every other team out of the competition . so friends if this team is your pick, then join the bandwagon to make their spirits high