Degroote(McMaster) MBA - Fall 2010 aspirants & admits

76 Posts  ·  18 Users
About this group
Hello all fellow puys. I am starting this thread for any and all interested in McMaster mba, specially fall 2010 intake. A little about myself. I am Abhijit, a software engineer from Ahmedabad. Got admitted to Degroote mba for fall 2010 inta...
Page 1 of 8

Hi guys ! I am looking forward to do my MBA in canada. But most of the colleges need 4 yrs of bachelors degree. Mine is 3 years (b.com) . Is there any B,Com grad here who got admit in Degroote ? Pls help ! Thanks !

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Have you got your visa?

I'm planning to leave on 12th Aug for the pre-MBA session.Can you please share your plans?
It would be great if you can provide your contact #,so that I can call you before departure.
My mobile #9620202977

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i am still in the process of collecting docs and checking out how to take care of the financials.. I will be attending the pre-mba session though...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I'll be applying for visa by the end of June.Presently having some problems with funding....
How much funds (liquid + immovable assets)did you show as part of financial statement?

Not sure whether I'll be able to attend the pre-mba session...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I will be joining in aug... so have u applied for the visa?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi,
I got selected to McMasters Full time MBA program. Anyone else who got selected and is joining in Aug this year?

I got an admit in Fall 2011 full time MBA.

Guys,
Anyone planning to go to Mac this Fall?

Waiting for response.....
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,
I got selected to McMasters Full time MBA program. Anyone else who got selected and is joining in Aug this year?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,
I had a query wrt DeGroote's full time traditional MBA. How is the palcement in DeGroote and statistics in terms of no of students placed. Also do international students get placed in Canada itself?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, This is really urgent, cud someone please help me with a Specific question in the Degroote MBA Application

"Please list any professional qualifications, academic or other honours, significant achievements, extra-curricular activities, etc"

I am confused here, should I just list all the activities/ achievements or do I treat it as an essay with explanations?

Please advise people...thx

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hey,
Are interviews mandatory for DeGroote full time MBA. Also, can someone post the kind of questions asked?

No interviews are not conducted for full time MBA. They are conducted only for co-op MBA.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...