Decent B-School accepting GMAT scores in INDIA?

4 Posts  ·  5 Users
About this group
Hello Guys, I wish to pursue my MBA from India. I recently appeared for the GMAT and scored 600. Can you please suggest some good colleges accepting GMAT score in India and what are my chances of getting into them. I have an experience of 2.5...
Page 1 of 1
Hello Guys,

I wish to pursue my MBA from India. I recently appeared for the GMAT and scored 600. Can you please suggest some good colleges accepting GMAT score in India and what are my chances of getting into them. I have an experience of 2.5 yrs in IT sector.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Mohit

Kindly post your query in this thread http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/indian-b-schools-under-gmat-25022440
JCU Singapore 2012 - 2013
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
amit7808 Says
just see for Great Lakes, Channai.. its like Business invest 14 L and get 14 L in one year!!! saves time too!!

Thanks Amit for your reply. But do you think a GMAT score of 600 and 2.5 years of IT experience will get me there??
Hello Guys,

I wish to pursue my MBA from India. I recently appeared for the GMAT and scored 600. Can you please suggest some good colleges accepting GMAT score in India and what are my chances of getting into them. I have an experience of 2.5 yrs in IT sector.

Thanks,
Mohit

just see for Great Lakes, Channai.. its like Business invest 14 L and get 14 L in one year!!! saves time too!!

Hello Guys,

Thanks,
Mohit