Data Science Authority's data science course

1 Post  ·  2 Users
About this group

Data Science Authority is a company engaged in Training, Product Development and Consulting in the field of Data science and Artificial Intelligence. It is built and run by highly qualified professionals with more than 10 years of working experience in Data Science. DSA’s vision is to inculcate data thinking in to individuals irrespective of domain, sector or profession and drive innovation using Artificial Intelligence. 

Page 1 of 1

About Us

Data Science Authority is a company engaged in Training, Product Development and Consulting in the field of Data science and Artificial Intelligence. It is built and run by highly qualified professionals with more than 10 years of working experience in Data Science. DSA’s vision is to inculcate data thinking in to individuals irrespective of domain, sector or profession and drive innovation using Artificial Intelligence.

Training:

Data Science Authority has created India’s first Experiential learning program in the field of Data science. It follows a 3-step (Mathematics, Technology, Business) approach to teach data science concepts effectively

Products

Data Science Authority's In-House product development team focuses on data driven innovation to develop futuristic products/applications enabled by  A.I and Big Data

Consulting

Data Science Authority consults with start-ups/ companies in helping them build data science Eco-system and use cases around the data. Engagements range from Strategy to implementation.

2 likes1 comment
shivakota00
@shivakota00  ·  0 karma

DSA's training provided an end to end perspective on operationalizing data science solutions. There is a take away for professionals at every level ranging from senior business leaders to budding data science enthusiasts. What I liked the most was that the course is designed uniquely to explore things from all three lenses - business, technology and Mathematics/statistics which help lays strong foundations of data science thinking. I would recommend their training to anyone who wishes to shift gears in their data science career track and wish DSA all the very best in their future endeavors!"

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...