Data Mapping, Warehousing, Management and related Discussions!

3 Posts  ·  6 Users
About this group
Hi all With data flowing across these days and holding the prime importance in corporate arena, there are lot of career opportunities in field of Data Mapping, Warehousing, Management etc. These are not related to technical end but extend to...
Page 1 of 1
@FSOG said:koi bhale aadmi aao and halka gyan de do....related to Management and DM and Warehousing..........I have done projects in my college in DM....but the were very basics and at tech level

Though i dont qualify the criteria of being bhala , i shall try to post something in slightly structured manner by tonight :thumbsup:

Till then, feel free to shoot any query 😃

** MBA is hyped but post MBA life is over hyped **
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

koi bhale aadmi aao and halka gyan de do....related to Management and DM and Warehousing..........I have done projects in my college in DM....but the were very basics and at tech level

Some promises are meant to be kept. The promise you made to yourself is one of them.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all

With data flowing across these days and holding the prime importance in corporate arena, there are lot of career opportunities in field of Data Mapping, Warehousing, Management etc. These are not related to technical end but extend to the opportunities where they are utilised both for streamlining business processes as well as for business development areas.

Lets use this thread for discussions on the same with major focus on managerial perspective.

Wondering how is data important?

Talk of any merger, acquistion, expansion ... you have to manage data flow ... talk of any day to day activity in an organization whether it be a new hiring, exit of an employee, incentive , promotion etc. ...again data management comes into play.

And when we talk of global organizations with 100-200+ sites across globe, with different sites using different ways/softwares/hardwares/methods to manage the data, trying to use all it from a central point where entire org's data can be managed and used for business purposes, again the career options mentioned above come into play.

So, lets kick off now with the discussions :thumbsup:

Feel free to share your knowledge on the same and share the perspectives on upcoming as well as current technologies/career options.

Cheers

Varun

** MBA is hyped but post MBA life is over hyped **
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...