Dare!!

30 Posts  ·  20 Users
About this group
hi guys.. this is arun from kolkata.. i managed IIM B n K calls.. but quit GD PI process not to spoil hopes of others as I am very eager to join IIM A or IIM C is there anyone who quit GD PI (for any reason)or somebody quiting final ad...
Page 1 of 3
MODS, plz dont lock this as all these daring people hav real courage n they r gonna make it big in their life.Their acts r really GLUCON-D for aspirants.
so carry on posting daring guys n keep inspiring others,wishing daring people ATB FOR 2006 wen half of the seats will b reserved.
(DISCLAIMER:I AM NOT FROM DABUR)

Sorry Mate!
Glucon D is from Glaxo.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

MODS, plz dont lock this as all these daring people hav real courage n they r gonna make it big in their life.Their acts r really GLUCON-D for aspirants.
so carry on posting daring guys n keep inspiring others,wishing daring people ATB FOR 2006 wen half of the seats will b reserved.
(DISCLAIMER:I AM NOT FROM DABUR)

What would you trade "this moment" for?

welll well well... the thread is still open.. mods on vac kya?

...well since everyone talking of dares...

get this...i got 99.56 and not a single iim,mdi,sp jain,nitie gave me a call...nopw thats daring!!!
lol...
maybe mods not locking it so that we all can unwind...anyways this part of pg i full of too serious thoughts...

maybe they too relaxing...

now am sure this is gonna get locked...

ciao

crazy_for_CAT Says
Rightly said by some of my frns about spamming and bragging out there but any of of you have praised these guys for having that courage to miss the gd pi's and wait for their dream institutes which is iim A. Hats off to you guys for having that daring and courageous act. best of luck to you

its no "dare" or "courage" dude..its simple that these junta dont wanna join othetr instis.. similar to the way u/somone hasnt apped for non-iims...simple funda!
svraman Says
lets restrain from gimmicks and let the thread just talk abt the rejects made by studs..

Studs !!!

Kaun kitna stud hai ye to agle saal hi pata chalega

Best of Luck to all "prospective" studs

Rightly said by some of my frns about spamming and bragging out there but any of of you have praised these guys for having that courage to miss the gd pi's and wait for their dream institutes which is iim A. Hats off to you guys for having that daring and courageous act. best of luck to you

lets restrain from gimmicks and let the thread just talk abt the rejects made by studs..

man!! this is the heights!!!....
a really dumb thread...
and not locked yet...

mods???

Lagta hai MODS bhi match dekh rahe hai

man!! this is the heights!!!....
a really dumb thread...
and not locked yet...

mods???