16th April 4:00 PM
1. Who planted 4 orange trees over the period of three days?
d) Both (a) and (c)
2. The number of apple trees planted by Chetan on Day 1 could be
d) Either (a) or (c)
3. For how many friends can the number of trees planted of each type be
determined uniquely on all the three days?
d) None of these
4. Who planted orange trees on all the three days?
c) Ekant or Farhan
d) Dinesh or Ekant
16th April 10:00 AM set
Six Boys Suman , Robin, Viren , Akash , Harsh and Kamal are ranked on
the basis of their weight, height and age such that the heaviest person is
ranked 1 and the lightest is ranked 6, the tallest is ranked 1 and the
shortest is ranked 6, and the oldest is ranked 1 and the youngest is ranked
6. The rank 1 is considered as the highest rank and rank 6 as the lowest
rank. Further, it is know that:
1 ) Only for Suman , the ranks on the three parameters are consecutive
2) Suman is heavier than both Viren and Kamal. The rank of Suman on age
was lower than that of Robin on height.
3) Robin is neither the oldest nor the youngest, and he is also neither the
heaviest and nor the lightest.
4) There is no pair of persons out of the six in which one is ranked higher
than the other on all the parameters.
5) Kamal is the only person whose sum of ranks on the three parameters is
the square of a natural number.
6) Robin’s highest rank is on age and the lowest rank is on weight.
7) On the age parameter, Akash , whose rank is not the lowest on any of the
three parameters, is the only person ranked between Robin and Harsh.
1. What is the sum of ranks of Harsh on the three parameters?
2. What is the sum of weight wise ranks of two boys for whom Robin is the
only boy ranked between them on the parameter of height?
3. Who is the second tallest boy?
4. How many boys are ranked lower than Akash on weight but are younger