TODAYS CURRENT AFFAIRS
- PM Modi inaugurates Hyderabad Metro Rail, operations begin today.
- India to be the guest of honour at UAE festival.
- Nitin Gadkari to go for Iran port opening on Sunday.
- Mitra made in India robot, greets Modi, Ivanka at GES 2017 in Hyderabad.
- After Diana, Ivanka Trump first woman to get the red carpet.
- The US working on a new approach with India, Pakistan on Afghanistan.
- Germany to invest 1 billion euros in lowering air pollution.
- North Korea is developing missiles that can reach anywhere in the world.
- Google rolls out Android 8.1 Developer Preview 2.
- Badri Narain Sharma takes the appointment as chief of the anti-profiteering body under GST regime.
- Ratna Prabha is Karnataka’s new chief secretary.
- IAS Pradeep Singh Kharola takes the appointment as new chairman of Air India.
- Harvey Weinstein resigns from Directors Guild of America.
- Irish deputy prime minister resigns from her post.
- ISRO hopes to launch one rocket a month in 2018.
- Pujara comes to 2nd and Kohli stays in 5th in latest ICC rankings.
- Italy legend Buffon wins the best player award.
For more daily updates of current affairs and quiz
1. PM Narendra Modi along with which former US President to speak at Hindustan Times Leadership Summit today?
A. George W. Bush
B. Bill Clinton
C. Barack Obama
D. Ronald Reagan
2. Which city gets India’s first space technology gallery?
C. New Delhi
3. Anna Hazare to launch Jan Lokpal stir from which month next year?
4. The first one rupee note was introduced on November 30 in which year?
5. Sushma Swaraj arrives in which country to attend Shanghai cooperation organization summit?
Try to answer all those questions ill update you the answers
For more QUIZ
TODAYS NEWS ...
- Kerala govt extends reservation to forward class.
- New GST rates got effective from November 15.
- R Lalzirliana says around 400 Arakan refugees have entered Mizoram.
- India-led solar alliance to add 1,000GW of energy by 2030.
- China’s strict conditions force Pakistan to drop PoK dam project in CPEC.
- Lockheed Martin’s CH-53K chopper to debut at Berlin air show.
- Leonardo da Vinci painting sells for record $450 million in NY.
- Airbus got biggest ever contract in its history.
- Centre decides to switch to BS-VI fuels from April.
- UC Browser vanishes from Google Play Store in India.
- Kinetic’s Motoroyale ties up with British firm Norton Motorcycles.
- Delhi’s Khan market is world’s 24th most expensive retail hotspot.
- Firefox chooses Google as default search engine.
- European southern observatory found a new planet that could support life.
- Jehan Daruvala to take part in Formula 3 Macau Grand Prix.
- Italy sacked its coach Gian Piero Ventura after a world cup qualify failure.
TODAY'S CURRENT AFFAIRS
- PM Modi attends the opening ceremony of 31st ASEAN Summit in Manila.
- Railway officials say Chenab bridge the world’s highest, can withstand quakes and blasts.
- Lalu Prasad all set to become RJD’s national president for the tenth consecutive term.
- India, US, Japan, Australia hold the 1st meet to work for the open Indo-Pacific zone.
- Resigned Lebanon PM Saad Hariri says he is free and will return to Beirut.
- China, Vietnam reach consensus to uphold peace in the South China Sea.
- Iran rejects Macron’s call for talks on missiles.
- Uber seals multibillion-dollar investment from Softbank.
- Alibaba sales hit the record $18 billion as China goes on the shopping binge.
- Jaypee to get JSW Group funds for stuck projects in Noida.
- Google adds all South African national parks to Street View.
- Pankaj Advani wins the 17th world title.
- Marc Marquez wins fourth MotoGP world title.
- Vettel wins Brazilian Grand Prix race.