Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Please share experiences of cwc superintendent general interview

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Credit Card Users, I think you should download CRED App, "Easiest way to make your different credit card bill payment using one App " and Earn exclusive Cashback & rewards from Amazon, Flipkart, and more on bill payment. It pays to be good https://cred.onelink.me/spQx/c233d860

Post 57042619499736
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

🔥Premium Study Material for RRB NTPC and Group D..🔥 Prepared by Delhi Top coaching Institute... This package includes... 1. Previous Papers of all shifts.. 2. 1100+ Most important and repeated General Science questions.. 3. 1000 Most repeated History questions... 4. all Environment questions asked and Environment Study Material. 5. Awesome MATHS and Reasoning tricks to solve Math problems very easily. 6. 1000 Most Imp Current Affairs MCQ(Oct 2018 to Sep 2019)..and many more... 👇Click below to download👇 https://www.instamojo.com/avichal033/rrb-ntpc-and-group-d/

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

RTI of number of candidates rejected in LPT(Language Proficiency Test) in Corporation Bank of IBPS bank clerks 2018:

Post 55469717489614
vbseries
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone know about intrview shedule of cwc superintendent

1 comment
skgskg0
@skgskg0  ·  6 karma

Candidates are going for DV for the post of Jr. Superintendent on 30th September,, request them to ask

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys who r planning to apply for other states ,apply to the states whose local language is familiar and known to u or else they will disqualify u in lpt .. INDIAN BANK sent guys after months of working because he failed in lpt

Post 55188238816310
vbseries
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys need your suggestion.....For ibps clerk, Karnataka, Andhra  nd Telangana last yr  had very low vacancies nd even then also the FINAL MAINS cutoff was lower than that of Tn nd Kerala....

This yr Karnataka,Telangana nd Andhra have very high vacancies....Tn and Kerala had the highest MAINS cutoff in southern states last yr.... TamilNadu had highest FINAL MAINS cutoff even though it had high vacancies last yr.......

Seeing above scenario,I feel MAINS cutoff will be very low for Karnataka/Andhra/telangana this yr.....Is it a wise move to apply for KARNATAKA/ANDHRA/TELANGANA  this yr?    

vbseries
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...