cv format

10 Posts  ·  6 Users
About this group
hiii can any of the seniors's here give me the cv format for applying for SIP"s....it would be really helpful.
Page 1 of 1
Bro please check :lookround:out the date of the last post , its lying dead since 2009 !!

Plz check the date henceforth before posting..

Thanks Pro! But for me it is still necessary.

If you want to get more materials that related to this topic, you can visit: CV format

Best regards.
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Hi

You can find this info by using search box in the top of website with some keywords related before posting questions.

Bro please check :lookround:out the date of the last post , its lying dead since 2009 !!

Plz check the date henceforth before posting..
https://www.facebook.com/abhishek.pnb

Hi

You can find this info by using search box in the top of website with some keywords related before posting questions.

Hi
Recently when i was searching for CVs i found a site which has many
CV Format .
Try this may be this will be helpful.

guys thanks for the help....well my cv is finally ready!! our campus SIP are basically sales banking profiles.....am looking for retail/fmcg sector.....any tips on how to go abt it?
mass mailing from net would be a workable idea?

hii thanks there...

well the purpose is to get a good summer internship project...and ill be applying mainly to fmcg/marketing communications/ retailing and banking sector companies....

i have 2 yrs work ex bt was wondering if i should redesign my cv....as a management student.

any help?

Your IBS center will provide a common format for all students for campus based SIP coordinations thru placement cell. for personal approaches to any co. use word standard formats available in MS-office new document format. u can use any other standard format from net. follow reverse chrono order.

Usually you can start with your academic qualifications in chronolgical order from latest.Then professional experience followed by summer internship. And academic achievements. This usually takes a whole page and anything longer than this is not much preferred. Space taken by these headings will vary depending upon the focus and strengths.
If you are applying through campus, this may suffice but if you are doing it independently, than an SOP with a well stated aim is usually required along with CV.

hii thanks there...

well the purpose is to get a good summer internship project...and ill be applying mainly to fmcg/marketing communications/ retailing and banking sector companies....

i have 2 yrs work ex bt was wondering if i should redesign my cv....as a management student.

any help?

It depends on the particular company or purpose. I can give you with exact format if you can provide some more details. Also there are many threads that help with this, try searching on some of them.

hiii can any of the seniors's here give me the cv format for applying for SIP"s....it would be really helpful.