Current NUS MBA student accepting questions

60 Posts  ·  240 Users
About this group
Hi, I am a current NUS MBA student happy to accept questions and help people interested in applying to and attending NUS. Just one caveat - please understand that we're towards the end of our semester here and so I will not reply to yo...
Page 1 of 6

Hey , first of all a big thanks for being open to help, it means a lot. Could you share your thoughts on my chances of making it to NUS MBA given my profile is as - CSE graduate from NIT, academics >90 throughout, working in an IT firm as a developer for 1.5 years. Don't have extracurriculars worth mentioning. What all is expected for an admit and how can I work for it, in what time frame ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi , I am looking for any guidance with regards to what to expect during the preliminary interview ? Any help is very much appraciated. 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can someone please help me with profile evaluation for NUS? X CGPA 9.0 XII 80.6% GMAT 650 Q49 V28 IR 5.0 I completed engineering in 2016 with aggregate 73.85%. For the last 2 years I am working in capgemini as a senior software engineer. I won the project star award for excellence in customer Delivery. I am also working for WeCare, a group of capgemini which works for various NGOs. I was a member of school council. I have participated in various singing competitions also a singer of TGIM group in capgemini. Managed a project exhibition in college. Responsible for managing KT sessions to juniors in office.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

For those who applied in Round 2 (31st March, 2018 deadline), are you done with your interviews? Any updates on the application? 

2 comments
gmat730
@gmat730  ·  0 karma

received a preliminary interview invite

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
roysoham29
@roysoham29  ·  0 karma

can you kindly share your profile?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, is there anyone who has got a call with a GRE score? If so, what was the score to make the cut ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello friends, I had received a preliminary interview invite in the first week of March, the interview went well but I have not heard back from admissions committee since then. How much time does the adcom normally take for calling for next round of interview?

1 comment
aditi.narayanan
@aditi.narayanan  ·  0 karma

Hi, is there anyone who has got a call with a GRE score? If so, what was the score to make the cut?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all, I am a new admit to this year's NUS MBA. I come from a financial services background with experience in there's management sector. would any of you be able to throw some light on the job opportunities in Singapore in this sector?

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
Suhani09Pj
@Suhani09Pj  ·  1 karma

After how long did you get the result of pre interview?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
aditi.narayanan

Hi, is there anyone who has got a call with a GRE score? If so, what was the score to make the cut ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anyone throw light on how much time does the admission team take to respond to an application ?

1 comment
Jyotsna93
@Jyotsna93  ·  0 karma

6-8 weeks I believe

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi. I'm a 2017 intake. PM me for your queries on the NUS MBA. Happy to help :) 

NUS MBA - Class of 2019, LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/anjan-raina-18814119/
1 like16 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 16
PrasoonPriyam
@PrasoonPriyam  ·  0 karma

@AnjanRaina Hi Anjan, i wanted to know the job market scenario in Singapore and particulary in management consulting. Also does it vary for a foreigner than a singaporean?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
aditi.narayanan

Hi, is there anyone who has got a call with a GRE score? If so, what was the score to make the cut 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have recieved a preliminary selection interview call from NUS. Can you please tell me the type of question I can expect? Will they run through my entire profile and ask all industry related questions?

1 comment
saru1990
@saru1990  ·  6 karma

The ask General Questions as to why MBA why NUS etc. and some behavioral question. Normal stuff.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...