The thriving Indian economy has a scope for numerous opportunities in the financial services sector. And so, it’s lucrative career possibilities are expected to increase multifold. To cater to this demand, the requirement of trained professionals is continuously on the rise.
National Institute of Bank Management's (NIBM) PGDM program in Banking & Financial Services is designed to expose participants to all aspects of India's growing banking and finance industry. With our experts at the helm, join us for a live webinar where we deliver a comprehensive approach so that you can learn how to navigate your banking and finance career through these ever-changing waters.
Topic- NIBM: The Gateway to Leadership in Banking & Finance
Date - Mar 5, 2021 Time- 06:00 PM
Link to Register:
Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Recruitment 2021: 150 Vacancy, Apply Online
JK Bank Recruitment 2021: Notification Released | Check Here
Daily Current Affairs | 30 Januray 2021
- Considering the need to have a conservation paradigm for marine mega fauna and marine turtles, the Ministry of Environment Forest and Climate Change (MoEF&CC) has released ‘Marine Mega Fauna St...ng Guidelines’ and the ‘National Marine Turtle Action Plan’.
- These two documents highlight actions to be taken for:
- handling stranded animals on shore
- stranded or entangled animals in the sea or on a boat
- management actions for improved coordination
- reducing threats to marine species and their habitats
- rehabilitation of degraded habitats
- enhancing people’s participation
- advance scientific research
- exchange of information on marine mammals and marine turtles and their habitats
Read More Current Affairs: https://www.10pointer.com/current-affairs/national-marine-turtle-action-plan-launched