CUNY Baruch FT Honors 2010 Applicants

136 Posts  ·  34 Users
About this group
Hi everyone, Iv applied for the Fall 2010 intake of FT Honors MBA at Baruch College. I would like to know if anyone has applied to this college? and if yes, then have you'll been interviewed? if yes, what were the questions?? Pls help ASAP
Page 1 of 14

hey guys

My name is Pushendra Agarwal
I got an admit for Full-Time Honors MBA program 2011-2012 from Zicklin School of Business at Baruch College last saturday....

Can anybody plz...guide me.....abt the documents tht we hav 2 prepare...?
also ...hw much money do we hav to show...in the financial doc. ?????

btw.....who all have decided to join CUNY????????? lets make a grp or sumthin.....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

my i20 is on its way....i think i shud hav it within anothr 10 days or so....i've added u on gtalk....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Folks,

Anyone's got their i20 ? If yes, what financial support documents did you guys submit ? Did you submit proofs to cover 2 years expenses because we need to show documentation to cover $88K for 2 years.

I'm looking to finance my MBA by taking a loan plus my personal savings. Will a document from the bank stating the loan amount suffice ?

I would like to talk to guys who've got their i20 or who have submitted financial support documents. Kindly email me your contact number and I shall call you. My email id is frozen11mash@gmail.com

Cheers!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi royal enfield,

Any scholarship details are mentioned in the email itself. The hardcopy arrived a few weeks later for me.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Thanks buddy!
did they write about any scholarship award in the email or was it mentioned in the hardcopy?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@pushendra....it takes about 3-4 weeks for them to review ur application n notify u thru email.

@royalenfield....congrats !!:) yes i have recieved d hardcopy n some others r also waiting to recieve theirs...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey guys ,

just got my admit from Baruch for the FT Honors prog..
all the others who got the admit too...
did u recieve a hard copy of the admit letter?

also anybody who is writing their 16th year exam this year ? I'm taking the MCom...

Waitin to hear from u guys :cheerio:
RHG

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

guys...

hw much time does cuny take to give interview call to students aftr the appin submission???
i submitted my appin on 7th april (last day of deadline)

n hw much time it further takes to make its final decision????

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys,

For people who have decided/accepting their decision to join Baruch, what about accomodation. I have read that we need to find our own accomodation. If people are looking for flatmates(I am) and have any ideas on rents( Manhattan and neighbouring areas will be very expensive), we should get together and start working on it.

please write to me vinayagarwal 414 at g mail dot come.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@fall2010
Ummm...not really sure about this...but why dont you drop a mail to the admissions office and explain them the situation . They should get back to you on this.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...