CUHK admits fall 2010 MBA

66 Posts  ·  25 Users
About this group
Hi Puys, I searched the whole portal but could not find any thread for CUHK admits '10.Thats y starting a new one.At least this would provide some insight for the future aspirants. I got the holy admit letter day before yesterday along with HKD...
Page 1 of 7
@Kapil127 said:
I plan to take up cuhk offer and pay deposit soon. Is placement very bad? My peers said its unpleasant for career service team.
Is placement that bad? Anybody know? I will apply soon
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anybody know?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Dilemna_Dilemna said:
I am not taking it guys. Received an offer in mid Feb with a HKD 130,000 schol. But after much deliberation & discussions with peers, colleagues & the Univ authorities themselves, have decided against it. The linguistic barrier is far too strong for regional acceptance post the course. Have spoken to about 5 alumni (spread over about 4 years) + 2 current students, they have kind words to say about the course & profs (mostly) but don't have anything pleasant to say about the career services team.Best wishes to those admitted. Go rock it guys Disclaimer: My intentions are not to defame the college (the authorities have been amazingly courteous & honest, doff my hat to them, splendid people). Just wanted to share my two bits.
I plan to take up cuhk offer and pay deposit soon. Is placement very bad? My peers said its unpleasant for career service team.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The MBA recommendation for 2013 batch is of online format, and your recommenders should it fill it there.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys. Can someone please send me the recommendation form that CUHK Full time MBA requires our referee to fill. I am a prospective candidate for 2013 batch

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
As far as I know, the transcripts need to be sent directly by the Registrar/College authorities.
Yes, the referees can send the scanned copy of the filled and hand signed recommendation form. Not too sure about the email id.

Thanks Pratik for ur inputs... btw have you applied to CUHK ?
I would expect inputs from sum1 who has gone though the process and it worked for them :lookround:
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Yes am too stuck at this..asked adcom but no replies yet..

@kedar : did you get an answer for your question through any post, pm ?
@RahulOberai or any current student..can you share what you guys did or should be done for the below..

1. I have already uploaded scanned copy of the transcripts in the online application. So I think I do not need to send two copies of the transcript by post. Pls confirm on this.

2. Can the referees send the filled up recommendation forms directly from their official email id ? If yes which email should that be sent to mba-admissions@baf.msmail.cuhk.edu.hk or cumba@cuhk.edu.hk ?

Appreciate an early response as I am already running late.

As far as I know, the transcripts need to be sent directly by the Registrar/College authorities.
Yes, the referees can send the scanned copy of the filled and hand signed recommendation form. Not too sure about the email id.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi Guys,

The CUHK website asks for a physical copy of recommendation letters to be mailed to MBA Office.

One of my recommenders is on vacationa and cannot courier the letter.
Does CUHK accept soft copy of recommendation letters sent through Official Email ID?
If yes what is the Email Address to which the email can be sent?

Thanks

Yes am too stuck at this..asked adcom but no replies yet..

@kedar : did you get an answer for your question through any post, pm ?
@RahulOberai or any current student..can you share what you guys did or should be done for the below..

1. I have already uploaded scanned copy of the transcripts in the online application. So I think I do not need to send two copies of the transcript by post. Pls confirm on this.

2. Can the referees send the filled up recommendation forms directly from their official email id ? If yes which email should that be sent to mba-admissions@baf.msmail.cuhk.edu.hk or cumba@cuhk.edu.hk ?

Appreciate an early response as I am already running late.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys,

The CUHK website asks for a physical copy of recommendation letters to be mailed to MBA Office.

One of my recommenders is on vacationa and cannot courier the letter.
Does CUHK accept soft copy of recommendation letters sent through Official Email ID?
If yes what is the Email Address to which the email can be sent?

Thanks

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...