CTS queries, discussions, etc.

1,473 Posts  ·  18,511 Users
About this group
Hi, I want some information about CTS. Apart from CTS being a brand name I have heard the following cons: 1.They haven't revised their salary structure last year... 2.One of my senior satrted in CTS with 2.4 lac but is still stuck...
Page 1 of 148

I cleared my technical round on May7th. Got mail from HR asking to fill CIS form on same day for hr discussion. Still haven't got any response dropped a follow-up mail & tried calling as well but no reply.. How long it would take for them to respond back? Btw my notice period is 90 days

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have cleared my technical interview with CTS on 8th may 2021, i got a mail from cognizant that i have cleared my technical interview. they asked me to fill the CIS form. I submitted the form on 9th May 2021. can anyone tell me when can I expect the HR call after submission of CIS form. Again i wrote mail for further round discussion and call also but HR didnt pick up my call.iam selected or not please confirm

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all,. Any one joined CTS as lateral recently, with don't have pf and form16 for 1st company he/she worked, how he managed and joined.

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
aarti12594
@aarti12594  ·  0 karma

@cdedhia26 Are they accept, what they will suggest on that..

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
aarti12594
@aarti12594  ·  0 karma

HR not replying.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can we ask for designation change with HR before releasing offer letter.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What are the levels available in fico projects in cts like consultant associate like that how they follow designation

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all I have done my interview with cts on 23rd April 2021 the next day I got to fill cis form along with I attach some required documents and send back to hr. After that on 7th May 2021 I got the mail regarding Letter of Intent-Offer letter confirmation with Cognizant and also fill self assessment form when can I expect final offer letter from cognizant this role is related fico Sr associate position. And what are the roles involved in fico projects

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all,

I have cleared my technical interview with CTS on 8th may 2021, i got a mail from cognizant that i have cleared my technical interview. they asked me to fill the CIS form. I submitted the form on 9th May 2021. can anyone tell me when can I expect the HR call after submission of CIS form.

1 comment
satya2707
@satya2707  ·  1 karma

10days to 2weeks....

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Did anybody received a call from cognizant 2 days back and asking for confirmation for the job offer, (the one's who have selected for cts in 2020 but didn't accepted the offer), if you responded to them please comment.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys, Is anybody here got an offer as a fresher in CTS?? Or Will cts recruit freshers in off-campus?? Let me know

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Best strategy to prepare for SBI clerk exam in 30 days. Daily schedule also available, which can be followed to crack this exam in 30 days. https://youtu.be/VXS_vZhYSJ4

Video Thumbnail107977211234876
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...