csc vs wipro

7 Posts  ·  5 Users
About this group
hi there please help me to solve my friends quandry.... he has been selected in both csc n wipro but he z unable to decide which is a better option... some ppl r saying csc is better than wipro in every term n few r saying that quality of wor...
Page 1 of 1

Hey Catcall..are u @ CSC now?

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

CSC or Wipro...both r descent Cos. for freshers to start up with....
bt jst a an insight frm my end ,since worked for both on projects.

CSC usually has very aggressive growth plans,which they compete with IBM and EDS in managing information technology operations, including data centres and desktop computers, CSC India is also doing some data entry work in general insurance, life insurance and banking industries.
Nw, the diff. lies wen u compare the business verticals of both the Cos. and map ur futture growth with the respective Co.
Nw CSC usually engages is Maintanence realetd projects, where as firms like Wipro,infosys are majors in product development projects are biggies in S/w Exports.
Nw CSC too have there own S/W team, bt as i said, they primarily work on extensive maintanence projects,which constraints u in embedding or transitting to diff s/w technologies. bt, given the fact, CSC, is the single largest Co. in enduring technology to its max.

So my point is, if eventually u plan 2 make it big @ S/w arena, thing on diff perspectives like, growth prospects, Co. business, and retuns on investing ur fruitful career span with them.

For More info on CSC Check this

or u can PM Arun aka Psychodementia

-Dilip-

me in the same bote has to choose between flex(2.65) and csc(3.21) smbdy already working in any of the above companies pls give some advice

aman sharma Says
thanks dear for the info but m afraid i don know bout his college... ll ask him n tell u... btw which college r u from???

ok!..........btw i m pursuing my engg in I.T at cusat,kochi 😃

HTH!
vishu.

thanks dear for the info but m afraid i don know bout his college... ll ask him n tell u... btw which college r u from???

hi aman!

well me 2 facing the same problem exactly similar to ur frnd..........the only difference being that nw i have no options but to join CSC only as it came in our campus as a dream company and according to our placement cell rules we have to prefer dreram company over the previous one.

nw y did i go for CSC eventhough i was placed in wipro ........well there were certain factors...
to be frank monetary benefit was the most important of all ......as you must be aware the package of CSC(3.2L) is far better vis-a-vis wipro(2.04L) and hence i was looking for a better option.......moreover its a fortune 200 company with a huge turnover and base as compared to wipro ........again since in india its just expanding the growth prospects r far better than wipro(csc has offices at just 3 locations here and they r looking to expand)..............thus going by these factors only i opted for it ............but maybe guys from s/w inside can provide more insight on this matter which in a sense can benefit me 2 😃

p.s:- btw which coll ur frnd is from ????

cheers !!!
vishu.

hi there

please help me to solve my friends quandry.... he has been selected in both csc n wipro but he z unable to decide which is a better option... some ppl r saying csc is better than wipro in every term n few r saying that quality of work in wipro is better... please guide us that which company should he chosoe n based on wat factors???

pls reply as early as possible....