CSC Company queries

127 Posts  ·  50 Users
About this group
hi all......since i didn't find any of the threads related to CSC...so thought of inaugrating myself......so here goes my query(myself b.tech 2010..non-cs)....since i have got offer from CSC so wanted to know whether it's good to wait for CSC join...
Page 1 of 13

Anyoen from  2018 batch?. Kindly join this group

https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/dxc-freshers-2018-6310032702963712

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How are the java projects at CSC Indore?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I got placed at CSC in Feb13. I am waiting for my joining. Does anyone have any idea of the joining date...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi i got placed in CSC can any one tell wen they give the joining date?

How is the work environment?
How is the work experience?
8 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.
@vrana95 thnku, i ll nt b doin nythin wrng, jst wntd to cnfrm dat 3rd party check takes 3 mnths na cz after 1 mnth of joinin only i ll get my provisional degree after 8th sem's result
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@rahulD123 yes background verification will be there . They hand this task to some external agencies and they provide the ALL OK report after 3-4 months time. I don't think you will get any problem if you will get your degree . You will be required to upload all 8 semester's certificates and other 10th and 12th certificates on CSC's portal before joining.

Resolution :-
Considering your problem i would not suggest you something wrong and will not give any false hopes , but in this case you need to talk to your HR first , because she will guide you better . Do not try to tamper any details because i have seen people got HR issues after joining .
Bleed Before War !
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@rahulD123 said:
please help me, i am frm an engg colg in dehradun, hav been placed in CSC n expcting joining in july, i hv gt a backlog bt accd to my university rules i cn leave dat backlog n still get the degree.before joining v submit our markheets also, do they check dem, n if yes den do they check dem after training or before joining?
please reply @freakindore
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

please anyone reply @freakindore

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

please help me, i am frm an engg colg in dehradun, hav been placed in CSC n expcting joining in july, i hv gt a backlog bt accd to my university rules i cn leave dat backlog n still get the degree.

before joining v submit our markheets also, do they check dem, n if yes den do they check dem after training or before joining?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@freakindore said:
@shobi1311 yes ..
Thanks again..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...