Staff Selection Commission is a statutory body operating under the aegis of the Union government of India. In order to select the most suitable candidates for the post of Constable (GD) with the CRPF. Recently, SSC has released the admit cards for SSC GD Constable Recruitment on the official website.
This recruitment process is being conducted to select candidates for the post of Constable (GD) with NIA, CAPFs, Rifleman, and SSF.
● Official Website : gdconst.crpfexam.in
● Name of the Exam : SSC Constable GD Medical Exam
● E-Admit Card Released : 2nd January 2020
● Start Date : 9th January 2020
● End Date : 13th January 2020
● Venue and Timing : Detailed Medical Test timings and venue along with detailed instructions are mentioned on the e-admit card
● Shortlisted Candidates : 1,50,548 candidates (After PET and PST)
● Steps to download the admit card :
Log-on to the official website @ gdconst.crpfexam.in.
Locate and click on the option for “Candidate Login.”
Enter login credentials when prompted on the screen and click “Sign in” button.
The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
Download the admit card and take a printout to carry on the detailed medical test day.
● Documents to bring for the Medical Test :
Original copies of the following documents are required: –
Printout of the E-Admit Card for Detailed Medical Examination.
Government Issued Photo ID (Aadhar, Passport, PAN Card, Voter Id, Driving license etc.)