CRM/ERP process consultant or c,c++ developer???

3 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Hello i have done BE computer science from mumbai university and im having two offers, first as CRM/ERP process consultant in s/w consultancy company & second as C,C++ developer in s/w Company. Im confused about which one i should go far. I don't ...
Page 1 of 1

hey bravo...
I am Prabhat, even i am stuck up in a similar situation..I am in talks with a CRM consulting company where my profile would be that of a Process Consultant. Just wanted to know whether you have joined your CRM consulting company? how are you finding it? what is the future scope of the same? any info. related to these would be apprecialted...

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

hey bravo...
I am Prabhat, even i am stuck up in a similar situation..I am in talks with a CRM consulting company where my profile would be that of a Process Consultant. Just wanted to know whether you have joined your CRM consulting company? how are you finding it? what is the future scope of the same? any info. related to these would be apprecialted...

Hello i have done BE computer science from mumbai university and im having two offers, first as CRM/ERP process consultant in s/w consultancy company & second as C,C++ developer in s/w Company. Im confused about which one i should go far. I don't like coding n i don't enjoy any of the programming language hence i want to work on such job profile where i can use computer or s/w technology other than programming/coding.
What are the career apportunities in CRM/ERPprocess consultant???
Plzz guide me:-o