CRISIL CCAP Batch VII

16 Posts  ·  30 Users
About this group
CRISIL is pleased to announce the launch of the seventh batch of CRISIL Certified Analyst Programme (CCAP). CCAP is a two-year intensive work-cum-study programme that combines coursework, job assignments, and interactive workshops to equip th...
Page 1 of 2

WHERE DO I GET CCAP SAMPLE PAPERS

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Yup..CAT SCORE IS ACCEPTABLE,,, BUT OVERALL PERCENTILE SHOULD BE 90+, AND SECTION PERCENTILE OF ALL 3 SECTIONS SHOULD BE 80+.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey, suggest some books for ccap..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is CAT acceptable for CCAP instead of CCAP aptitude exam?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is CAT score acceptable instead of CCAP aptitude exam score?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is there any notification for the Ccap batch 2016-18 selection???

2 comments
tapishpositive
@tapishpositive  ·  0 karma

Not yet.

However, the officials said that notification will be out this week.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
shilpi2709
@shilpi2709  ·  3 karma

Okay. Thanks.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can anyone give an idea about the essay topics?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

I'm MuraliHaneesh, working as officer in RBL Bank. I'm really looking forward to pursue career in Finance. I heard about CRISIL CCAP Programme for Professionals as well as Freshers. I have very limited knowledge about the programme and career after completion of the course. Can anybody provide me the information or any links which address my queries? Please Help me.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@Jivy A good proportion of the batch in CCAP is composed of non-finance people, even with extensive work experience. That you're not from finance doesn't harm your chances.

Just that you should have a good and confident answer for why you want to make the switch to finance.

Do check the blog - ccap.wordpress.com or the facebook page for GD/PI experiences of current CCAPians.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...