CRISIL CCAP Batch VII

28 Posts  ·  59 Users
About this group
CRISIL is pleased to announce the launch of the seventh batch of CRISIL Certified Analyst Programme (CCAP). CCAP is a two-year intensive work-cum-study programme that combines coursework, job assignments, and interactive workshops to equip th...
Page 1 of 3

can anyone tell me where can i find study material for ccap??..because i have no idea what to study for the exam and what are expected questions??

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Where can i find sample papers of CCAP .Please help

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

cat 84.73

sectional 87.27 qaunt
76 verbal
any chnces?

1 comment
Ajay19_real
@Ajay19_real  ·  101 karma

no. need overall 90. sectonal 80 for direct GD PI..try for CRISIL apti test

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can you some1 please post the mock test papers or previous year papers of ccap entrance

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

it is a bekaar program where cheap publicity has been done for you.You can get the post of an analyst even from a company like amba research.We strongly recommend you not to join this.They treat you like kids while expecting you to be an adult.The shitty CCAP place will ruin your life.The tie up with NITIE has broken.Hence its value lies inside CRISIL only.The market value is down.Its BU-SME ratings is the shittiest one you will ever see.It is a program advertised by jughead girls working there as ur seniors.Run!!! away bekaar prog

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@CCAPVII are the registrations over? is it a distance learning programme?
Debashish Dutta, National Insurance Academy, PGDM [2013 - 2015]
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@CCAPVII i want to know what kind of essays are we asked to write on? and is the essay writing included in the time allotted to us?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@CCAPVII i wanted to know that how many questions are there in all in the test...and the no. of sections and what are they...how many ques per section...are there any section timers as in cat....the level of the test....and the time alloted for the test??
thanks..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

All of you who haven't gotten round to completing your registrations yet, do not fret. Got some good news. The deadline has been extended. The last date to complete your registrations is March 7th!

So hurry up now. You just got seven days more.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@jaiswalicsi The GK will cover general awareness, so both current affairs and knowledge. You could refer to SNAP GK section for some idea of what B-school entrance GK sections are like.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...