Cricket World Cup 2007- Discussions, Analysis!

Puys, Cricket World cup is a special occasion....I don't think its proper to have discussion on Cricket trivia & discussions about this spl cricket festival....so starting this thread with a poll option which team do u support (or which team wil...
1,032 Posts  ·  132 Users
Page 1 of 103
A well deserved feather in Team India's hat! India below B'desh in ODI rankings : Team India, ODI rankings, Bangladesh, ESPN, Kenya, Sri Lanka, World Cup : IBNLive.com : CNN-IBNHmmm...Isnt this the very same piece of news I already posted on this ...
Read more...
  •  
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
U implied that no batsman can own a balanced attack.For the record, no I did not..!!! All I said in that context was that Gavaskar owned the West indian attack quite often...If that lone line can be interpreted in such alarmingly different ways ,...
Read more...
  •  
shubhankar85 SaysAll I said was that Gavaskar was a fine player of quick bowling..!!! How does that in any way imply that he was not a good player of spin or that he could not own balanced attacks..!?!?? U owe me an explanation here Subodh..!!!U i...
Read more...
  •  
First of All, Gavaskar was not only a top player of fast bowlers but also of spin. Who can forget his dogged 98 on an astounding turner in Bangalore. So to say that Gavaskar would not have owned a balanced attack is a mis-statement.All I said was ...
Read more...
  •  
shubhankar85 SaysBut what happens if they come across a dead pitch in the sub continent which is slow & low..?? Or if on one fine day they come across a couple of batsmen who play fast bowling really well (You gotta admit- Gavaskar owned that ...
Read more...
  •  

Guess what India have finally done it...!!!!
Done what..??? Slip below Bangladesh in one of the ODI team rankings of course..!!!:wow::wow:

Check this out if u dont believe me..!!! India slip below bangladesh

•  
/me wonders if its Sunil Gavaskar himself who's logged onto PG and is ... errr... Well, thats the way life goes...Past always seems more beautiful...So next time in say, 2040, a team dominates like the present day Australian team is, ppl will be q...
Read more...
  •  
/me wonders if its Sunil Gavaskar himself who's logged onto PG and is ... errr... Well, thats the way life goes...Past always seems more beautiful...So next time in say, 2040, a team dominates like the present day Australian team is, ppl will be q...
Read more...
  •  
2.Sponsors (esp cola Cos.) sirf paise ka dost hota hai -look at the latest Pepsi Gold adtotally agree......never seen an add thats more disgusting than this 20-20 is cricket's last hope.20-20 is indias last hope....other teams will surely improve ...
Read more...
  •