Creamy layer certificate?????

6 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Hey all, I was goin thru the last yr's cet prospectus and i saw that OBC candidates apparently need something called a "Creamy layer certificate" I have no idea wat this is.. Can anyone throw some light on this????
Page 1 of 1
thomas_mike Says
I dont think so.... It is mentioned that oms candidates will be selected under the general catogery and are not eligible for any reservations....

That's right! OMS category students r not eligible for any reservations. They have to appear as general category students irrespective of whether they belong to OBC or any other category.
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

I dont think so.... It is mentioned that oms candidates will be selected under the general catogery and are not eligible for any reservations....

thomas_mike Says
thanks a lot for that plumber.... that really cleared a lot of the stuff up!!! In anycase i am an OMS candidate and dont qualify for any reservation....

Okay, but I think that even OBCs from outside Maharashtra are given reservations, isnt it? correct me if I am wrong.

thanks a lot for that plumber.... that really cleared a lot of the stuff up!!! In anycase i am an OMS candidate and dont qualify for any reservation....

I think OBC candidates to avail of reservations have to provide a proof that they do not belong to creamy layer.

Creamy layer is the category which is not eligible for reservations

Here is the definition of creamy layer for you:
Who all are to be considered a part of Creamy layer

Hey all,
I was goin thru the last yr's cet prospectus and i saw that OBC candidates apparently need something called a "Creamy layer certificate" I have no idea wat this is.. Can anyone throw some light on this????