Cranfield School Of Management Admission 2013 - 2014

212 Posts  ·  78 Users
About this group
Hi I am a current student at Cranfield doing my full time MBA. I have created a new thread to answer all the admission queries. Just shoot out any questions regarding admissions, program etc and I will do my best to help you guys. Here...
Page 1 of 22

Hi Bharat, I have received an offer for Cranfield Full time MBA program. Could you please share your experiences @ Cranfield for the MBA program? Is the  1 year MBA Degree recognized in India? Also the current job scenario in Europe is bleak, does Britain is also suffering with the same issue.? Looking forward for your response.

Thanks

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys, I have received and accepted an offer of MSc Finance and Management from Cranfield. I have even paid the deposit, I wanted to know that, do they send the CAS letter once the financial guarantee has been provided or the financial guarantee is compulsory for the CAS letter. I am quite concerned if someone could please reply me.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey Bharat,

I got though Msc Management Program at Cranfield Univeristy. Any one else taking this course? Any reviews on it?

I also have an offer from Manchester University for Msc Innovation and Entrepreneurship.

I am more inclined towards Cranfield as they offer 3 months internship with the course.

Is Cranfield a good name to have on my name card? Is the management program really useful? How is the placement cell of the university?

Please Helpp!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey Bharat,

I got though Msc Management Program at Cranfield Univeristy.

Any reviews on it?

I also have an offer from Manchester University for Msc Innovation and Entrepreneurship.

I am more inclined towards Cranfield as they offer 3 months internship with the course.

Is Cranfield a good name to have on my name card? Is the management program really useful? How is the placement cell of the university?

Please Helpp!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

anybody looking for off-campus accommodation or to put it other way has been late in applying and has now been left with no choice but hunt off-campus, like me ?

Free initial consultation. MBA application, Resume, Essays, CL, Mock interviews
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I need study plan for 2012-13 session for daily/weekly/monthly activities. Appreciate if someone can provide this

satya271983@gmail.com
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

anyone got the visa yet ? Anything new or strange at UKBA ? How abt on campus accommodation ?

Free initial consultation. MBA application, Resume, Essays, CL, Mock interviews
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all,

I got an offer from Henley and Cranfield for Msc in Strategic Marketing. I am a bit worried though wether or not I can graduate with a good result, couse they cost a lot and I have limited budget. Anyone got any graduation percentage, or how difficult the exams will be? Thanks a lot in advance! 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

one more thing fellas.... might sound stupid but is buying a laptop necessary for the course?? Also does Cranfield have a min set of configuration requirements for laptops???

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

what are the prospects to work after completing a cranfield business school course. There is no Post study visa to work anymore. can we get a sponsored job after studying. If the course is for 12 months, how long the visa is given for??

4 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...