Cracking the GMAT- Princeton

4 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Hi Guys, I just started preparing for GMAT. I have Kaplan Premier, OG11 , Kaplan 800 . Please suggest if Cracking the GMAT by PrincetonReview is required too? If so, please let me know if I can get a soft copy, free download of this o...
Page 1 of 1

where can we find this ??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Thanks for your reply and Sorry for having created a new thread.

Mods: Please allow me to move the post to another thread before locking it as I need comments from more People.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi Guys,

I just started preparing for GMAT. I have Kaplan Premier, OG11 , Kaplan 800 .
Please suggest if Cracking the GMAT by PrincetonReview is required too?

If so, please let me know if I can get a soft copy, free download of this one as I have already spent a lot buying the above three books !!

- rnarula

Yes you need to have Princeton Cracking The GMAT original as it gives you access to 4 online tests. This book is pretty economical - 600 to 650 bucks is what people charge. You can't get access to the tests w/o the original.

PS: please do not start separate threads for each and every topic. We have quite a few threads on GMAT and these queries can be accommodated in there.

Mods: Request you to lock this thread
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys,

I just started preparing for GMAT. I have Kaplan Premier, OG11 , Kaplan 800 .
Please suggest if Cracking the GMAT by PrincetonReview is required too?

If so, please let me know if I can get a soft copy, free download of this one as I have already spent a lot buying the above three books !!

- rnarula

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...