courses that deals in money market

3 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
hello, can any one suggest me the courses related to money market or may to foreign exchange because CFA and all that stuff related to capital market
Page 1 of 1

NCFM modules will only be helpful to understand basics of equity makets and a couple of derivative contracts, given that our market is an emerging market, you might not find information on credit markets (Credit default swap is one example, loan market is another).

However, in India there is no specific designed course which covers everything about money markets, you might find it better if you do some self study.

Cheers,

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
hello,

can any one suggest me the courses related to money market or may to foreign exchange because CFA and all that stuff related to capital market

Hey ...
Actually there are not specific courses available on Money Markets atleast in India .. U can chk for NCFM Modules if u could locate any module for Money Markets ...

P.S. : Please dont create new threads for specific queries ..

Thnaks !!

hello,

can any one suggest me the courses related to money market or may to foreign exchange because CFA and all that stuff related to capital market