Course/Training Suggestions Needed

4 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
I have completed my masters in software enginering but the weird thing is that i hate to code. I Finished my college in 2009. I worked for few months in a reputed IT concern after 6 months of my college. But had a break of 3 years. Planning to do ...
Page 1 of 1
@jobsavy
Hi,

What field in finance do you want to get into? The course I suggested is for 4 months and will help you get into Quant Analyst / Quant Developer / Quant Trader kind of jobs. For you as you have IT background Quant Developer/Analyst roles will be most suited.

If you want to get into Investment Analyst / Portfolio Manager then do international CFA. But that again will require 3 years of studies along with job.

For risk management kind of roles FRM is suitable. But CFA and FRM will take time to complete.

It's your choice now.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi quant.master,

Thanks for your response. Is there any other option.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

If you want to get into Quantitative Finance Research, then I suggest you do Quantitative & Algo Trading Course by Quant Master Academy. As you have IT background this will aid you in learning the course.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
I have completed my masters in software enginering but the weird thing is that i hate to code. I Finished my college in 2009. I worked for few months in a reputed IT concern after 6 months of my college. But had a break of 3 years. Planning to do a course but not able to choose one as I am scared of what will happen if i dont get a job even after doing a course. SQL is kind of okay.

Am good an analysing and interested in research, and Intellectual property kind of things. Can you people help me out to choose a course and land up in a Job which suits me. Any training/courses in Bangalore.

Have thought of SAP, Peoplesoft and doing research on that too. But the break of 3 years and still a fresher makes people not recruit me. Fed up of applying online.

Thank You.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...