I started my prep on 7th of May and since I have nothing to do except studying for GMAT till 29th June I think the time is sufficient for the prep. Till now I have completed following material
1. Princeton Review - Did about a month ago in March
2. OG 11 - Problem Solving and Data Sufficiency + Started off with CR and SC
3. Kaplan GMAT Course Book - Problem Solving + Data Sufficiency + CR + SC
I have written 2 mock tests
1. GMAT Prep 1 - taken at the start of my prep - A meager 510
2. Manhattan Sample Test - Taken 1 week after - 590
I will update my Princeton test result by tomorrow.
My plan for next week - Completing CR and SC of OG11 and Revising Kaplan GMAT Course Book.
Puys pls let me know if you have any suggestions for me.
I create this thread so that I can put down my prep strategies, work schedules and more importantly my doubts.
I hope along with me my fellow puys will also learn about the good and bad things in prep stint.