Correspondence or distance MBA in online mode

3 Posts  ·  10 Users
About this group

Online MBA programs for working professionals

Page 1 of 1

Hi,   I would suggest you to join with NMIMS University. I am currently perusing my MBA from the same institute after a long research. Quality wise or corporates exposer wise it’s a best University. I can help you with the information centre number_ 09980664374, just give a call or leave a text. They can help you to decide the best for you. The good about NMIMS is: 1. You have ONLINE CLASSES on weekends, and the RECORDING of the online classes will be available for your future reference. 2. They also provide you study materials and notes (ppt). 3. Your assignment for 30 marks will be submitted online. 4. Flexible examination schedules. 5. They have EMI FACILITY, you can pay your fees in instalment.    ALL THE BEST!  

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

For the fourth consecutive year, IE Business School in Spain and Warwick Business School in the United Kingdom placed first and second, respectively in the Financial Times’ fourth annual ranking of online MBAs. This year the FT expanded its online ranking by five programs to 20 from 15 ranked schools last year. U.S. schools benefited from the expanded list, capturing 65 percent of the total 20 positions, up from 60 percent of 15 last year.

The online MBA program at the University of Massachuetts’ Isenberg School of Business emerged the big winner, jumped six places to finish third, the highest rank awarded to a U.S. program this year. Isenberg was ranked 11th two years ago in 2015 and failed to make the debut ranking by the FT in 2014, boasts the largest enrollment in an online MBA offering with more than 1,300 students. 

http://www.aftergraduation.co.in/ie-business-school-tops-ft-online-mba-ranking-2017/

Graduanna
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

If you would like to purse your job along with studies, opting for a part time MBA program is a good option. You may opt for NIBM (National Institute of Business Management) – an online MBA provider that offers online MBA programs for the duration of one year and two years. One year MBA, two-year MBA and one year Executive MBA are the main courses offered by NIBM. Visit their official website for more.   

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
shruty440
@shruty440  ·  0 karma

Is the value of online degree same as full time Mba@davisgeorge00

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
preethznila
@preethznila  ·  0 karma

@shruty440 Hi, I would suggest you to join with NMIMS University. I am currently perusing my MBA from the same institute after a long research. Quality wise or corporates exposer wise it’s a best University. I can help you with the information centre number_ 09980664374, just give a call or leave a text. They can help you to decide the best for you. The good about NMIMS is: 1. You have ONLINE CLASSES on weekends, and the RECORDING of the online classes will be available for your future reference. 2. They also provide you study materials and notes (ppt). 3. Your assignment for 30 marks will be submitted online. 4. Flexible examination schedules. 5. They have EMI FACILITY, you can pay your fees in instalment.    ALL THE BEST!  

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...